PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

One thing I will say is how apparent it is just how much this club means to AS. There wasn’t a player that she didn’t embrace and give a massive kiss to the other night. It was actually quite nice to see an owner that invested in the club.

The downbeat pessimist in me does wonder what they'll be like if/when a CEO and Director of Football/Dan Ashworth are appointed.

Both will be running the club on PIF/PCP/RB's behalf and IMO, the owners should be taking a bit of a back seat. I do think Staveley, Ghodoussi and Reuben crave the popularity somewhat. It'll be interesting to see how ruthless they're prepared to be if/when results tank and Howe's under pressure or there's a significant negative story in the media (which is bound to happen, with heightened scrutiny).

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

The downbeat pessimist in me does wonder what they'll be like if/when a CEO and Director of Football/Dan Ashworth are appointed.

Both will be running the club on PIF/PCP/RB's behalf and IMO, the owners should be taking a bit of a back seat. I do think Staveley, Ghodoussi and Reuben crave the popularity somewhat. It'll be interesting to see how ruthless they're prepared to be if/when results tank and Howe's under pressure or there's a significant negative story in the media (which is bound to happen, with heightened scrutiny).

They're (AS/MG) are already on the record as stating they're planning to stay front and centre to drive things along more quickly....

2 hours ago, Minhosa said:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] 'You've done this Keith....'

And then Arteta climbed into the stand, shook his hand and told him that he'd never heard support like it and wished him luck for the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, BennyBlanco said:

and then the whole of the pub stood up to give him a round of applause. . . . .

1 minute ago, midds said:

And then Arteta climbed into the stand, shook his hand and told him that he'd never heard support like it and wished him luck for the rest of the season. 

I heard Bruno then invited him round to the house party to play keepy uppies with him, Big Joe, and Paqueta in the garden….

1 hour ago, davidnolan13 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-18/saudi-arabia-s-pif-adds-to-games-push-with-5-nintendo-stake

Another thing for people to protest about, what? no? just us then? ok.

So thats 5% in Nintendo one of the main 3 console producers but people will probably ignore it like they do with Disney etc.

Console washing, nothing more nothing less!

1 hour ago, davidnolan13 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-18/saudi-arabia-s-pif-adds-to-games-push-with-5-nintendo-stake

Another thing for people to protest about, what? no? just us then? ok.

So thats 5% in Nintendo one of the main 3 console producers but people will probably ignore it like they do with Disney etc.

Now that would be a top class sponsorship.