PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I heard Nick De Marco looked up to the sky at the Spurs home game and mouthed, “You’ve done this, Keith”.

It’ll all be in Liam’s book not long to wait now……

4 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Fucking hell, hope he isn’t taking that knowledge from Jamie Redknapp.

The owners consulted Jamie and Harry about Howe before they signed him up. 

From the Chronic:

New Toon director Majed Al Sorour certainly enjoyed himself on Monday night during the 2-0 win over Arsenal as he celebrated with players and fans alike following the terrific evening against the Gunners.

Afterwards, he took to his Linkedin account and stated: "Next season will be better". In the past Newcastle's top brass have tried to manage expectations and not allow people to get carried away.

But it should be noted that there is not only bright ambition at St James' Park these days, there is also a calmness when it comes to doing business. Eddie Howe hinted at that this week when saying United would wait for the right deals.

When replying to another fan on his social account Al Sorour spoke about the vision at the club in their bid to reach the top, commenting: "We will do whatever it takes."

35 minutes ago, Charlies said:

From the Chronic:

New Toon director Majed Al Sorour certainly enjoyed himself on Monday night during the 2-0 win over Arsenal as he celebrated with players and fans alike following the terrific evening against the Gunners.

Afterwards, he took to his Linkedin account and stated: "Next season will be better". In the past Newcastle's top brass have tried to manage expectations and not allow people to get carried away.

But it should be noted that there is not only bright ambition at St James' Park these days, there is also a calmness when it comes to doing business. Eddie Howe hinted at that this week when saying United would wait for the right deals.

When replying to another fan on his social account Al Sorour spoke about the vision at the club in their bid to reach the top, commenting: "We will do whatever it takes."

That’s sexy talk.

35 minutes ago, Charlies said:

From the Chronic:

”We will spend whatever we need to spend” :coolsmiley:

I think (my opinion) 

we will always look to improve / get the best deals possible 

doesn’t always mean spending the most money but if a deal opens up , we will do our best to get it done 

I don’t think budgets matter , it’s about getting the players the manager wants / needs to improve us.

it could be loans / Bosmans/ big signings or solid premier league level signings like Burn.

The difference is , these owners have ambition and will not stand still 

If the January window comes up and we need someone , we will sign someone , if we have money in January and nothing crops up , I can see us not signing anyone (as it all depends on getting the right players in , with the right attitude and the sort of player to fit into our system / squad) 

Times are changing and it’s going to be our turn to have some excitement in the transfer windows 🙌🏽

20 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I know Ive said before - but i cannot fucking wait for the window to open [emoji38]

I'd like to think it has already if you know what I mean.

Edited by madras

2 hours ago, Charlies said:

From the Chronic:

Big Dickus has arrived, and he's not fucking small fry.

I'd love Ousmane Dembele as our Robinho moment. Even though his attitude is considered questionable, I think he'd be next level and a huge statement - him and ASM on each wing would be dangerous. And I trust Howe to tame him. When he signed for Barca they said he was a future Ballon D'or winner in the making. 

Majed, make it happen. 

I hope we dont go that route, but i'd love our Robinho moments either Salah or Mbappe. That would be a grand statement from PIF about their intent and ambition.

Edited by veriaqa

41 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

I'd love Ousmane Dembele as our Robinho moment. Even though his attitude is considered questionable, I think he'd be next level and a huge statement - him and ASM on each wing would be dangerous. And I trust Howe to tame him. When he signed for Barca they said he was a future Ballon D'or winner in the making. 

Majed, make it happen. 

I was against his signing and mentioned it several times on here, combination of his constant injuries and a hit and miss end product 

However, since January he's been brilliant, he's remained fit and he's racked up the assists, so much so with 13 he has the most in La Liga this season (11 of those coming from Feb onwards). So him on the RW would be an impressive signing but I get the feeling he'll be staying in Barca.

12 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

And I trust Howe to tame him

I don't. There's a valid reason why Howe wants certain character in the squad. ASM is already a part of the squad, and therefore worth working with. he's not bringing in disruptive personalities for a personal challenge.

*Edit to clarify: I'm not saying he IS a difficult character.

Edited by Happinesstan