PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

Or the funfair at Spanish City, where I vomitted a toffee apple on my brother's shoes after going on the rollercoaster.

Great days.

I hope Amanda and PIF are listening, we don't ask for much.

Loved that place. So many childhood memories of getting the bus there from Wallsend with me gran. 

1 hour ago, dave s said:

It wasn’t always rammed by the end. I used to take my son there midweek sometimes as a toddler and often there’d be us and a couple more people mooching around 

Bit odd that you went as a toddler but each to their own I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

He’s nee Lee Charnley like, this bloke.

Looks chuffed to be here and be part of something truly special.

I'm excited for the open dialogue he'll have with the supporters. Pull data from the fans on monetization efforts, partnerships and engagement reach. 

We're going to be minted legitimately outside of PIF involvement. :lol:  Here for it, man, fucking here for it.

29 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

I'm excited for the open dialogue he'll have with the supporters. Pull data from the fans on monetization efforts, partnerships and engagement reach. 

We're going to be minted legitimately outside of PIF involvement. :lol:  Here for it, man, fucking here for it.

Wot flags have got it spot on, we need distance between the fans and the owners\ players, the fans need a voice

@Ben I’m not sure what you’re saying? Distance? Fans, supporters will determine engagement programs and strategic commercial vision for the club.

Those insights will generate a baseline for our commercial growth moving forward. Once they understand fan experience, they will chart a path for growth and the marketing that will enable further revenue outside of existing channels.

24 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

@Ben I’m not sure what you’re saying? Distance? Fans, supporters will determine engagement programs and strategic commercial vision for the club.

Those insights will generate a baseline for our commercial growth moving forward. Once they understand fan experience, they will chart a path for growth and the marketing that will enable further revenue outside of existing channels.

The Miggy flag 

Someone in the comments on that YouTube video said it best. I no longer worry about the club. I know it’s being overseen by people who only want the best for it. You don’t wake up in the morning now on match day and automatically feel dejected because you know shit is in charge. I actually look forward to match days now. 

Such a great feeling. 

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Someone in the comments on that YouTube video said it best. I no longer worry about the club. I know it’s being overseen by people who only want the best for it. You don’t wake up in the morning now on match day and automatically feel dejected because you know shit is in charge. I actually look forward to match days now. 

Such a great feeling. 

Yep, win lose or draw at leat we know we are actually trying to do our best as a club. 

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Such a great feeling. 

Bizzare, isn't it. 

Here we've all been sat wondering why the (relatively rich) owner of a football club, that everyone apart from him could see would increase in value with sound investment, simply didn't. 

Apart from the obvious, and copious, examples of rich people being rinsed by football by making bad choices, the only other reason was he didn't need us to be successful. 

The new owners aren't huge visionaries, although to have top level ambitions does need that imagination, they're seeing the obvious. 

Done right, and that's the key, it's a no brainer.