PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

51 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Someone in the comments on that YouTube video said it best. I no longer worry about the club. I know it’s being overseen by people who only want the best for it. You don’t wake up in the morning now on match day and automatically feel dejected because you know shit is in charge. I actually look forward to match days now. 

Such a great feeling. 

Yeah. Gone from having to choose whether to watch the game, to not having to choose to not watch it, to being primed for it as soon as the last one finishes. I feel 14 again, if only we still had CEEFAX.

17 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Yeah. Gone from having to choose whether to watch the game, to not having to choose to not watch it, to being primed for it as soon as the last one finishes. I feel 14 again, if only we still had CEEFAX.

Teletext Viewer (zxnet.co.uk)

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Black ring on the right ring finger is a swingers sign over here in the States. Naughty. 😏😏😏

That's a Finnish Oura ring I think that tracks your activity & sleep etc. I've got one, its nice.

https://ouraring.com/

Edited by Kasper

We’re gonna “Roll wor sleeves up” need a new banner! One in the eye for the kebab eating  “schnozz monster” 🥊😂

we are so gonna reach our potential and some with these people onboard. :smitten:

It brings a tear to my eye after so many years of abuse and mismanagement. 

all aboard the “joyride”

onwards and upwards! :indi:

25 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Or going to play 5 a side in Eldon Sq but checking the football scores, on ceefax, on the televisions in the shop window next to the Pineapple 

Aye, he's not fooling anyone. They shamelessly claim it tracks activity levels and provides bedtime guidance. Couldn't be more brazen, two of their blog articles refer to fertility and contraception research. It's the equivalent of saying you use incognito mode for online shopping. 

Still though, it's such a positive sign of how far we've come (;)) over the last year when a PIF-funded Prius-based Soup Kitchen is a much more palatable prospect than the Sports Direct equivalent. 

One day I'll get used to all this professionalism. 

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

Does this impact us?

Put simply, the Premier League have reacted specifically to our Takeover and are pushing through rule-change after rule change (this latest one is just one of them) in an attempt to put us in a financial straight-jacket in order to protect their six Premer Clubs.

It seems impossible for us to catch up now.

However - I do have a great deal of faith in our new owners, I always have had, and I do think they will find many ways to get around all these obstacles, and that they will guide us to the very top.

That will definitely happen, as they did not buy us to finish 2nd.

However, it will take longer than it would have if these "all new fiddles" had not been introduced.

P A T I E N C E is needed. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Why would the clubs outside of the top few vote for stuff like this?

Because most of them are happy fighting for 7th [especially now it can get you into the European Remedial Cup] and don't want to be priced out of that mini leaue.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Why would the clubs outside of the top few vote for stuff like this?

Not every owners willing to spend their fortunes for the club they owned, imagine Ashley is still our owner, he’d definitely voted yes, it’s a great excuse for him to not spend a dime