Jump to content

PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media


Yorkie
 Share

Recommended Posts

There was an advert, on some podcast, for a hair loss prevention shampoo. Claimed 33% of men would likely suffer baldness in later life, meaning that 2/3 of their customers probably never needed it, and will never know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:


Not saying they shouldn't assist, but I thought the PFA covered stuff like this?

Not sure mate, just with his family doing a go fund thing I’m assuming they aren’t getting any help, could be wrong though. Tragic if he’s not getting any help though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

I hope the Club can in some way help out with John Tudor. Crying shame that his family are struggling to pay for his care. 

One of my favourite players. Will have a Google.

The best thing the club can do, esp young Jamie, to assist the elderly in  financing their care needs is stop donating to the Conservative party. 

 

 

Edited. 

Sad crack that. I'm assuming the diagnosis, in regards to old school ball heading, has been made. It's a horrendous illness for everyone. Had and am having experience of elderly relatives with similar non-sport related. 

In the USA as well? That'll be costly. 

🙄

 

 

 

Edited by Groundhog63

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Light years from this time last season.

 

Owners going above and beyond to communicate with the fans. A nice relaxed attitude too. No calm, no panic, just a message of let's keep improving on and off the pitch. Which they continue to do. Magic stuff.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

See the ‘big 6’ are up to shenanigans again. Kieran Maguires tweet is interesting.

One thing I'd go along with is scrapping the league cup. It's been dead for a long long time. I'd actually be a bit gutted if our first trophy was that because it's not too far off our intertoto win for me.

 

To balance it out, I'd give a Champion's League spot to the FA Cup winner...

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 80 said:

One thing I'd go along with is scrapping the league cup. It's been dead for a long long time. I'd actually be a bit gutted if our first trophy was that because it's not too far off our intertoto win for me

 

Find that such a depressing take. :lol: It's a totally legitimate competition imo and I would hate for us/the majority to have the slim chance of securing silverware made even slimmer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

See the ‘big 6’ are up to shenanigans again. Kieran Maguires tweet is interesting.

 

It's just silly to have two domestic cups. League cup should be retired.

 

All teams should enter the first round of the FA cup with no qualification rounds. More money for winning the early rounds, with a smaller price pool for winning, but rather compete for a CL spot.

 

No replays. Go to extra time then penalty shootout.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

 

It's just silly to have two domestic cups. League cup should be retired.

 

All teams should enter the first round of the FA cup with no qualification rounds. More money for winning the early rounds, with a smaller price pool for winning, but rather compete for a CL spot.

 

No replays. Go to extra time then penalty shootout.

 

No Qualification rounds? The FA Cup just becomes the League Cup in that case.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

 

Not if all teams enter from the first round.

 

So are you saying that it would be limited to only clubs playing as low as League 2 or are you going all the way down the football pyramid to Northern League level or whatever the equivalents are that enter at the first qualifying round?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...