PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
29 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Someone posted a link a while showing manure i think and all their partners. There was some really random stuff :lol:

As random as the Turkish hair transplant dude we have [emoji38] Can’t beat that as a partner.

2 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Coca Cola main shirt sponsor incoming. 

Darren Eales worked for Atlanta United. 

Coca Cola are based in Atlanta. 

Darren Eales is our CEO. 

Therefore Coca Cola + Atlanta + Darren + NUFC = shirt sponsor. 

Atlanta is twinned with Newcastle too. Nice.

2 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Would rather Lucozade Sport tbh.

bring back John Barnes at half time flogging it and reminding us that isotonic means it’s in balance with your body fluids

Born in Newcastle. Nice synergy. Getstoyourfirstfast but they sadly stopped making the tablets I believe.

Shearer did do an add and between times they had the Premier League medley to "She Sells Sanctuary" by the Cult.

As I understand it, Coca Cola do not really do sponsorships centrally. I was reading one of their former CEO’s book during lockdown and he was saying that before he was the CEO, he was in charge of their African operations. They asked him to go and oversee the guy at the head of the South American market. Apparently he wasn’t communicating with them and they were on the verge of pushing him, they were also unhappy with what he was spending on Sponsorships. He went over there and found that he was doing a great job, the company was in a great position. The sponsorship deal was an amazing deal as well. He was able to sponsor the whole of the Brazilian league for $1m. The executives in Atlanta at the time obviously did not realise how popular football was outside of the USA and in particular in Brazil, they must have thought that he was giving some sort of school team $1m on sponsorship fees. 😂

Also, despite Coca Cola coming from Atlanta, I think surprisingly they never actually had a deal with Atlanta United. So for these reasons I doubt it’s previous connections that’s brought in the Monster/Coca Cola sponsorship.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

As I understand it, Coca Cola do not really do sponsorships centrally. I was reading one of their former CEO’s book during lockdown and he was saying that before he was the CEO, he was in charge of their African operations. They asked him to go and oversee the guy at the head of the South American market. Apparently he wasn’t communicating with them and they were on the verge of pushing him, they were also unhappy with what he was spending on Sponsorships. He went over there and found that he was doing a great job, the company was in a great position. The sponsorship deal was an amazing deal as well. He was able to sponsor the whole of the Brazilian league for $1m. The executives in Atlanta at the time obviously did not realise how popular football was outside of the USA and in particular in Brazil, they must have thought that he was giving some sort of school team $1m on sponsorship fees. 😂

Also, despite Coca Cola coming from Atlanta, I think surprisingly they never actually had a deal with Atlanta United. So for these reasons I doubt it’s previous connections that’s brought in the Monster/Coca Cola sponsorship.

You know, I wouldn't believe that of most people 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Should sell Greggs inside SJP. Guess it’s too cheap though. 

Seen the prices of Greggs at services etc? I’m pretty sure Greggs would be comfortable marking a pasty up to £2 or more, although their mince pie are fucking rank.

Just now, Stifler said:

Seen the prices of Greggs at services etc? I’m pretty sure Greggs would be comfortable marking a pasty up to £2 or more, although their mince pie are fucking rank.

Yeah, but I mean a meal somewhere like the Emirates is about £12, pasties are small fry. Even hideously inflated pasties.