PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

29 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Players, and staff for that matter, must be loving it. Wasn't that long ago they were going to Portugal with Ryanair. Bruce handing then a Greggs bag at the airport. 

Aye I saw on one of the videos that somebody I went to school with, who works at the club on the business side of things, is out there. Couldn’t imagine that under the last regime 

50 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Krafth was walking pretty freely on that video. Must be near fit.

Pretty sure they initially said several months but if it’s an actual ACL you are looking at March for him - think it might just be standard that he can walk now 

Anybody remember that Professor Simon Chadwick?

latest athletic article: “I might be going out on a bit of a limb here, but it is not entirely inconceivable that they could dispose of Newcastle and buy Manchester United”

Big fucking limb :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Anybody remember that Professor Simon Chadwick?

latest athletic article: “I might be going out on a bit of a limb here, but it is not entirely inconceivable that they could dispose of Newcastle and buy Manchester United”

Big fucking limb :lol:

Smoggie, isn’t he?

Last I’d heard he was banging on about how PIF would deffo buy Marseille and Inter.  That’s materialised, obviously.

PIF bought us for obvious reasons - they can buy us for £300m, pump a lot of money in, and the club’s value will outstrip the investment - the other week NUFC was already being revalued at £1bn.  Or they could buy Man Utd for £6bn with no return.  Brilliant. 

12 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Smoggie, isn’t he?

Last I’d heard he was banging on about how PIF would deffo buy Marseille and Inter.  That’s materialised, obviously.

PIF bought us for obvious reasons - they can buy us for £300m, pump a lot of money in, and the club’s value will outstrip the investment - the other week NUFC was already being revalued at £1bn.  Or they could buy Man Utd for £6bn with no return.  Brilliant. 

No, he’s a Manc, teaches at Salford Uni I believe. He’s red through and through, he always came up with reasons our takeover wouldn’t happen, I’m afraid he suffers from massive pangs of jealousy that Manu weren’t taken over by the Saudi’s. He’s a total cunt.

:lol: Imagine thinking they'd waste two years trying to buy us, finally succeed and then ditch us after a year. All because Man U are 'for sale', as if that would've stopped them if they wanted to put an offer in three years ago.

We were criminally undervalued as a takeover prospect for so many years. I don't know where BrownBottle saw the £1b estimate but it honestly wouldn't shock me as from a speculation perspective, we've already seen the jump this club can make purely by no longer having Ashley dragging us down, let alone when we really get rolling. PIF will be pissing themselves at the return on investment when the time does come to walk away, whenever that may be.

I’m sure he was in the paper the other day complaining about how he has discovered his train fare is much cheaper if he buys split tickets.

Welcome to 5 years ago mate, train ticket apps will even split the tickets for you these days.

15 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

No, he’s a Manc, teaches at Salford Uni I believe. He’s red through and through, he always came up with reasons our takeover wouldn’t happen, I’m afraid he suffers from massive pangs of jealousy that Manu weren’t taken over by the Saudi’s. He’s a total cunt.

Got you.  Makes sense.  Always thought he just came across as a right wanker