PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Wouldn’t they still operate the new Boeing fleet under Saudia airlines? 

A possibility but WSJ seems to think the new airline will be launched/announced today

8 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

image.thumb.png.53fb287ac86e7cd7fcaf2dca1e77d7f0.png

[emoji38]

There were rumours that Qatar Airways were a potential sponsor.  Everyone is obsessed with us getting sponsored by Saudia for some reason - but with the ‘fair market deal’ stuff floating around this wouldn’t seem necessary to me. 

10 hours ago, LFEE said:

Aramco: Saudi state-owned oil giant sees record income of $161bn https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-64931074

Were I work 90% of our workload is for Aramco, this has significantly grown over the past ~5yrs or so from basically zero.  It’s scary to think that they probably ain’t operating at even 75% yet, to put it into perspective it’s costs them ~1.5$ to extract & refine a barrel of oil - that’s all in from start to sale. It’s scary. 

14 hours ago, Charlies said:

Were I work 90% of our workload is for Aramco, this has significantly grown over the past ~5yrs or so from basically zero.  It’s scary to think that they probably ain’t operating at even 75% yet, to put it into perspective it’s costs them ~1.5$ to extract & refine a barrel of oil - that’s all in from start to sale. It’s scary. 

That is. I work offshore in the North Sea and we got down to 33$  Per barrel lifting costs and for us that was exceptional! 

Edited by PauloGeordio

20 hours ago, Charlies said:

5 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

That is. I work offshore in the North Sea and we got down to 33$  Per barrel lifting costs and for us that was exceptional! 

$41USD in the Oil Sands here (Canada). That is ridiculous on the Saudi end.