PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, nbthree3 said:

PIF are listed as a corporation sole on NCUK Investment Ltd now. That's the directly related to Newcastle one https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12415316/filing-history. PAUK and UKSA were talked about here earlier but this is the one with actual links to us. Whether it means anything, we're all as clueless as each other

HHmm, that was changed on the 16th July. Was that around the same time Arbitration was moved too? Interesting.

Just now, reefatoon said:

HHmm, that was changed on the 16th July. Was that around the same time Arbitration was moved too? Interesting.

Arbitration adjournement was announced by the club on 19th July so yes. 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Yorkie said:

Arbitration adjournement was announced by the club on 19th July so yes. 

Very close then. Could there be some dialogue now happening again between both parties to try and resolve this?  Seems a bit of a pointless step if they were long gone.

By the way - Its quite common for there to be a delay in documents being prepared and the posting and updating within companies house.

So......adding 2 and 2 and possibly getting 5....

Arbitration is adjourned pending the restructure of PIF's UK companies...

The structure of PIF's UK companies is a known stumbling block as to the separation of PIF from the Saudi Royal Family....

If the structure is revised to the satisfaction of all concerned....

Cans all round?

6 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

By the way - Its quite common for there to be a delay in documents being prepared and the posting and updating within companies house.

The structure of PIF's UK companies is a known stumbling block as to the separation of PIF from the Saudi Royal Family....

Cans all round?

its plausible mate! 

17 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Cans all round?

Logical.

Someone with a bit more knowledge of corporate structure might be able shed more light but obviously PIF restructuring their companies means nothing in and of itself, however...

It does appear to clarify a legal separation beween the company (controlled by separate directors) and PIF (Alledgedly/probably controlled by the Royal Family).

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Rumours of fan unrest after a terrible transfer window and this starts happening and rumours start again?

More than a little suspicious imo.

It was changed on the 16th July what relevance does that have to the transfer window :lol: 

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Rumours of fan unrest after a terrible transfer window and this starts happening and rumours start again?

More than a little suspicious imo.

I mean really? So PIF are restructuring their companies just to try and stop fans giving Ashley stick? [emoji38]   

"Here, do me a favour Prince, look like you are doing something with your companies, as I am starting to get some shit here again from the fans. Cheers"

This mind set is crackers like.

Just now, reefatoon said:

I mean really? So PIF are restructuring their companies just to try and stop fans giving Ashley stick? [emoji38]   

"Here, do me a favour Prince, look like you are doing something with your companies, as I am starting to get some shit here again from the fans. Cheers"

This mind set is crackers like.

As is the mind set of any fan still believing the takeover is on.

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Logical.

Not really  - it could be anything tbh.

However, its interesting that Yasir Othman ALRUMAYYAN is the director of 2 holding companies, both of which are owned by PIF as 'persons with significant control'.

If PIF are getting into motor sport, as commented on a good few pages back, why do they need TWO holding companies? Is it for a 2nd acquisition, possibly in another sport?

Guest reefatoon

As is the mind set of any fan still believing the takeover is on.

The world is not conspiring against Newcastle fans you crazy loon.

Nobody is saying it was back on. There was a snippet of information that people are talking about. But to come booling in saying it's all a conspiracy because of our shit transfer window is moronic.

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That the news is suddenly out there now.

Wether the news came out now, 2 weeks ago, a month ago, next month wouldn’t change the fact PIF restructured that company. 

take with a pinch of salt and move on

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

The world is not conspiring against Newcastle fans you crazy loon.

Nobody is saying it was back on. There was a snippet of information that people are talking about. But to come booling in saying it's all a conspiracy because of our shit transfer window is moronic.

where did I say the world or anyone is conspiring against Newcastle fans 😂

Guest reefatoon

where did I say the world or anyone is conspiring against Newcastle fans 😂

It's all gone my friend, we'll keep it civil :thup:  To reply to your earlier comment. I don't think that companies house news is anything to do with someone leaking information due to our poor start and transfer window. Just a little bit of an intriguing update that may or may not have anything to do with any takeover, but still worth a chat about it.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

It's all gone my friend, we'll keep it civil :thup:  To reply to your earlier comment. I don't think that companies house news is anything to do with someone leaking information due to our poor start and transfer window. Just a little bit of an intriguing update that may or may not have anything to do with any takeover, but still worth a chat about it.

Agree it almost certainly isn’t but as is the case with supporting Newcastle under Mike Ashley nothing would surprise me especially when he will be aware of the unrest after the transfer window.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Dont turn your back Supertoon.  If you do you're likely to get a chair across the back of your head:laugh2: