PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

6 minutes ago, deejeck said:

At this stage, they could either try and explain it, or double down.  Looks like they're going with the second one...

Such a bellend. You have to wonder if she’s so real and they’ve met why he hasn’t had her one of his shows

13 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Who is this Kate Stewart character?

She tweets like a bot or being paid by the Saudi's.  Everything pro saudi.  If she's a real woman then she seriously needs help.

Literally playing out exactly how everyone imagined.

The knacker will double down and the gullible LADS LADS LADS will lap it up and hop on the bus to Manchester fulla sniff.

I fucking hate nufc and nearly everything associated to it now, honestly don't know why I get so worked up.

44 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Who is this Kate Stewart character?

Very pro Saudi Twitter account that associated itself with a lot of the takeover folks last year. There were always suspicions about it but Steve Wraith claimed to know "Kate Stewart" and said she was a real person.

Turns out today the entire account was a Saudi propaganda op, ran by Al Qahtani and an "unidentified person based in England."

Seriously how can anyone take the daft cunt seriously after that coffin stunt. He’s an embarrassment. Loads of wannabe little hang on charva coke head wangsters seemingly idolise the cunt.

I'd like to be able to say I'm glad I don't bother with twitter, but then I have to read all the same guff on here. Just loads of shite about Wraith, and Keith and some Katie lass, and nowt about the takeover itself. 

• Rich changed the title to OFFICIAL: PIF, PCP, & RB COMPLETE TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media