PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Let’s be honest over the last two years there has been posters who have been as relentless as manor park in their negativity over the takeover and got absolute dogs abuse. Didn’t see any one saying it was disappointing seeing the grief they got. It’s a strange thing that 

but I’m not here to argue. No one should be getting ‘grief’ we should be able to agree & disagree. It’s just became so tedious after 2 years. 
have a good day 

8 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s the fact it’s constant. It’s like a propaganda bot. No matter what has happened over the last 2 years it’s the same nonsense. Also the fact I don’t think he contributes anything to this forum outside the takeover thread just makes him appear like a WUM

also Hakka asks for people’s opinions and here comes Manorpark telling us all why we are wrong and telling Hakka just to ignore the opinions that differ from his. How can you not see how that would annoy people?

He just has a different opinion to you that's all. At the end of the day, your opinion might be miles off, his might be miles off, but what is certain is every fucker on here hasn't got a clue what is happening, whether it's dead or still alive we don't have a clue. People have their views and that's all fine. I really don't understand why folks get so wound up with his view. He believes it's still happening and is in it for the long haul. Good on him I say.

Other people are constantly saying it's totally dead/finished and have been banging that drum for eternity too, but it sits in your belief, so to them they are not "WUM's" or "bots", just Manorpark is because his thoughts sit differently to yours (and not just yours, also the other people that jump on him every time he posts). Some folks have the polar opposite view to him (which is also fucking tedious) but it's all ok and there isn't a need to call them WUMs, folks are allowed that.

Just respect someone has a different opinion, it's all good.

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

He just has a different opinion to you that's all. At the end of the day, your opinion might be miles off, his might be miles off, but what is certain is every fucker on here hasn't got a clue what is happening, whether it's dead or still alive we don't have a clue. People have their views and that's all fine. I really don't understand why folks get so wound up with his view. He believes it's still happening and is in it for the long haul. Good on him I say.

Other people are constantly saying it's totally dead/finished and have been banging that drum for eternity too, but it sits in your belief, so to them they are not "WUM's" or "bots", just Manorpark is because his thoughts sit differently to yours (and not just yours, also the other people that jump on him every time he posts). Some folks have the polar opposite view to him (which is also fucking tedious) but it's all ok and there isn't a need to call them WUMs, folks are allowed that.

Again not here here to argue but your last sentence is exactly what he wasn’t doing. He basically told Hakka to just ignore the negative opinions as they are wrong. That’s not respecting someone’s opinion. did you have this same energy when penn was getting dogs abuse? I’m not so sure but it’s all good ma man 

Edited by gdm

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Probably the best post in the last 2000 pages of this thread :clap: 

24 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s the fact it’s constant. It’s like a propaganda bot. No matter what has happened over the last 2 years it’s the same nonsense. Also the fact I don’t think he contributes anything to this forum outside the takeover thread just makes him appear like a WUM

also Hakka asks for people’s opinions and here comes Manorpark telling us all why we are wrong and telling Hakka just to ignore the opinions that differ from his. How can you not see how that would annoy people?

He’s been contributing to this forum for over a decade like… let him be the mad bastard man FFS!

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s been contributing to this forum for over a decade like… let him be the mad bastard man FFS!

That’s fine. I honestly never paid much attention till his takeover posts. Can he respect other peoples opinions then :lol: 

anyway I’m not getting bogged down in more arguments as I said we are adults we should be able to respect opinions positive or negative coz that’s all it is opinions 

Edited by gdm

Naa. He became a parody of himself about 1000 posts ago and is now clearly on the wind up. Just some people are taking longer than others to see it.

I take if for what it is. Plenty of others do the same in other threads (and this one) It's generally harmless like but can get a bit annoying when all the news has gone to shit and he's doing his comical Ali impression and you just want to wallow in self pity and find others to be miserable with. [emoji38]

I do pray to see the day it goes through and he rides through the forums like a boss demanding people kiss his ring, but for me I doubt that will come. Ah well. Least we've got the Cronaldo show to look forward to. 

20 minutes ago, gdm said:

Again not here here to argue but your last sentence is exactly what he wasn’t doing. He basically told Hakka to just ignore the negative opinions as they are wrong. That’s not respecting someone’s opinion. did you have this same energy when penn was getting dogs abuse? I’m not so sure but it’s all good ma man 

Best thing for Hakka to do is to ignore this legion of unsubstantiated negativity, as I said, just like what is being (again) thrown enthusiatically at me !!

Both sides of the argument can get tedious and annoying, best thing to do is take a step back and put your phone down if it's affecting you that much. The reason he gets more leniency is because he's usually the one being attacked for his opinion. You're all entitled to your awful opinions, leave him to his.

43 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Naa. He became a parody of himself about 1000 posts ago and is now clearly on the wind up. Just some people are taking longer than others to see it.

I take if for what it is. Plenty of others do the same in other threads (and this one) It's generally harmless like but can get a bit annoying when all the news has gone to shit and he's doing his comical Ali impression and you just want to wallow in self pity and find others to be miserable with. [emoji38]

I do pray to see the day it goes through and he rides through the forums like a boss demanding people kiss his ring, but for me I doubt that will come. Ah well. Least we've got the Cronaldo show to look forward to. 

I have said it before, so here it is again. There is no point in being a "wind up merchant" so no matter how much you want me to become one - I will NOT do so.

I have also said before, so I will say it again, when the Takeover happens I will never say "I told you so", because I do not care about that !!!

All I care about is NUFC and our great City (and Region) that it represents.

Edited by manorpark

1 hour ago, manorpark said:

I have said it before, so here it is again. There is no point in being a "wind up merchant" so no matter how much you want me to become one - I will NOT do so.

I have also said before, so I will say it again, when the Takeover happens I will never say "I told you so", because I do not care about that !!!

All I care about is NUFC and our great City (and Region) that it represents.

If it isn't the Saudis then you have no right to say 'I told you so' anyway. No shit we will get taken over at some point.

12 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

If it isn't the Saudis then you have no right to say 'I told you so' anyway. No shit we will get taken over at some point.

I repeat, despite it being again mentioned that I will, I can again re-confirm (though I should not have to) that I will NEVER say anything like that, and people repeating the possibility back to me (like you) will never make me change my way of life and standard of behaviour about this or anything else. That is not who I am.

OK?

8 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I don’t think/hope any of us “ positive’s” would gloat when/if the takeover happens…..Personally I would be so ecstatic after such a prolonged nightmare, I would just be happy for all of us whichever side of the fence your opinions were. At the end of the day we all want the same thing, it’s just that most of us are just exhausted with it all and quite frankly I totally understand people’s doubts that the takeover will ever happen. When/ if it happens let’s ALL celebrate together….there will be no need for any “ I told you so” from either side of the discussions.🤔

1 minute ago, Jinky Jim said:

I don’t think/hope any of us “ positive’s” would gloat when/if the takeover happens…..Personally I would be so ecstatic after such a prolonged nightmare, I would just be happy for all of us whichever side of the fence your opinions were. At the end of the day we all want the same thing, it’s just that most of us are just exhausted with it all and quite frankly I totally understand people’s doubts that the takeover will ever happen. When/ if it happens let’s ALL celebrate together….there will be no need for any “ I told you so” from either side of the discussions.🤔

Perfectly expressed!

2 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Totally agree, when/(if) the takeover happens, who gives a fuck that people were disagreeing on a message board. Just imagine the place man, will be quality.

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Penn enjoyed fans misery too much, his posts were always condescending and full of snidey digs. Not too dissimilar to Luke Egghead tbh. manorpark's posts cheer me up, maybe he's too optimistic, but he doesn't strike me as being a sarcy bastard who revels in seeing dreams shot down. 

Edited by TRon

18 minutes ago, manorpark said:

I repeat, despite it being again mentioned that I will, I can again re-confirm (though I should not have to) that I will NEVER say anything like that, and people repeating the possibility back to me (like you) will never make me change my way of life and standard of behaviour about this or anything else. That is not who I am.

OK?

I'm not particularly interested in your morals and behaviour, it's a football forum and you've been talking a lot of rubbish for a long time now so don't complain when people call you out on it.

4 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I'm not particularly interested in your morals and behaviour, it's a football forum and you've been talking a lot of rubbish for a long time now so don't complain when people call you out on it.

Or just ignore man FFS? I can’t believe how pent up people get over someone basically posting harmless guff even if it is annoying, fuck me there are more worrying things in life to bitch about. Tbf to ManorPark he has remained incredibly restrained and not resorted to telling people to fuck off, again leave the mad bastard to his opinions and move on…

14 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Or just ignore man FFS? I can’t believe how pent up people get over someone basically posting harmless guff even if it is annoying, fuck me there are more worrying things in life to bitch about. Tbf to ManorPark he has remained incredibly restrained and not resorted to telling people to fuck off, again leave the mad bastard to his opinions and move on…

It’s mad how angry some people get [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

It’s mad how angry some people get [emoji38]

Again tho purely for balance people were genuinely fuming because the likes of Sean, joelinton, fantail breeze, penn etc would have a negative take on it. Like ridiculously angry and abusive and tbh so far they are the few that have got it more right than wrong. 

as soon as arbitration got to delayed to next year I stopped caring what anyone posts coz none of it matters 

Edited by gdm

51 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

At least manorpark actually brings an opinion to the table rather than just shoot others opinions down. Getting “called out” for having a positive opinion, guess that’s the world we live in now.

• Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media inject a further £38.5M to cover day-to-day running costs (The Athletic)
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media