PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

She's hardly going to say she's not very confident on live radio, especially to Simon Jordan who slated her last week. I'm not convinced it will happen and I think her coming out in public to try and put pressure on the PL also suggests she's not totally confident either. I suppose there's always a chance, fingers crossed.

I recon the PL have put so much effort into blocking it now they couldnt say yes even if they wanted to. So are waiting for one of the cases to go against them so they can say "we are not happy we lost and yes it is now going to complete"

It would explain why everyone on our side is so confident

i dunno just a thought that occured to me

If the Premier League continues to insist every aspect of this process is confidential they won't say a word, even when it's done. I know the hearing is "The proceedings of an arbitration convened under this Section X shall be confidential and shall be conducted in private." although the club say the league can make it public if both parties agree.

The outcome of arbitration I imagine is private too? I know the EFL are more open in that regard publishing decisions and all but they're after clubs constantly it feels like. 

1 hour ago, Menace said:

People seem to forget she was spouting this shite to Caulkin 12 months ago.

To be fair to her, the government documents released seem to vindicate her. The prime minister was told a deal to conclude the sale was imminent ffs so she had every right to be confident. What nobody could count on was just how much influence BeIn and certain members of the top 6 had over Masters and Hoffman.

9 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

To be fair to her, the government documents released seem to vindicate her. The prime minister was told a deal to conclude the sale was imminent ffs so she had every right to be confident. What nobody could count on was just how much influence BeIn and certain members of the top 6 had over Masters and Hoffman.

Honestly think Masters is just the monkey, it's Hoffman who is the organ grinder.

Edited by et tu brute

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Honestly think Masters is just the Monkey, it's Hoffman who is the organ grinder.

Agree. It all went sideways once they brought this dodgy cunt in.

2 hours ago, danny said:

I recon the PL have put so much effort into blocking it now they couldnt say yes even if they wanted to. So are waiting for one of the cases to go against them so they can say "we are not happy we lost and yes it is now going to complete"

It would explain why everyone on our side is so confident

i dunno just a thought that occured to me

Agree with this. They’ve got to follow it to its conclusion now, that way they can go back to the clubs and broadcasters who they are clearly beholden to and wash their hands of it. I do hope Ashley totally takes them to the cleaners though.

2 hours ago, Slim said:

I honestly don't give a fuck about public transparent arbitration tbh.

Just pass the fucking takeover.  The fans want it so fucking do it.

It's as simple as that like, we care about the takeover going through, not if arb is in public or not.

12 minutes ago, astraguy said:

All well and good a few people went down London today, but the sad thing is you had you're chance Vs Sheffield United and they blew it when other clubs made bigger noise around the breakaway

???

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

All well and good a few people went down London today, but the sad thing is you had you're chance Vs Sheffield United and they blew it when other clubs made bigger noise around the breakaway

Sorry, having trouble with this. A further explanation would be appreciated 🤷‍♂️

Has your phone been typing away while it was in your pocket bud

1 hour ago, Bishops Finger said:

Has your phone been typing away while it was in your pocket bud

No it's true we had a little army today ,where as weeks ago we had a huge army only prepared to go to the game for a good day out. Chelsea Liverpool man u all burst a gut to make a voices known we sat back as normal

I know two of the most vocal in the media today was screaming and shouting joy at going to that game, while true fans have gave up season tickets for years to make a point

Edited by astraguy

No it's true we had a little army today ,where as weeks ago we had a huge army only prepared to go to the game for a good day out. Chelsea Liverpool man u all burst a gut to make a voices known we sat back as normal

I know two of the most vocal in the media today was screaming and shouting joy at going to that game, while true fans have gave up season tickets for years to make a point

The Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool protests were against their owners though, not the PL. Different fight

13 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

The Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool protests were against their owners though, not the PL. Different fight

I know that , all I'm saying is we had a global audience and the whole city could of taken part where sky etc wouldn't be able to drown it out, but instead people used it as a piss up to meet up with ppl they saw only yesterday 🤣