PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

9 hours ago, Stifler said:

No.

If the takeover fails we know arbitration fails.

If it goes through, then either we have reached a settlement or won arbitration.

Christ, I had no idea it was going to be that concealed. Surely the club can at least release a statement stating that it has concluded?

3 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

You're a bit obsessed with Keith aren't you. Can't help having a dig whenever the chance arises 

Obsessed :lol:

The man is a fool. He hold himself up there as being the saviour of the Newcastle fans. Very little ‘he’s been told’ has been true and his social media is a joke from telling actual lawyers they don’t know what they are talking about to saying people outside of Newcastle aren’t real fans. 

as long as he talks shite I’ll have digs

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

The man is a fool. He hold himself up there as being the saviour of the Newcastle fans. Very little ‘he’s been told’ has been true and his social media is a joke from telling actual lawyers they don’t know what they are talking about to saying people outside of Newcastle aren’t real fans. 

That stuff he made up about Willock being here was just stupid. He was always with the arsenal squad, which was proven when he played the next day. 

11 minutes ago, gdm said:

At least he's trying to do something to get this takeover done instead of sitting in his bedroom tapping away on his keyboard slagging everyone off that's trying to do something about it.

Keep up the good work though

1 minute ago, Bishops Finger said:

At least he's trying to do something to get this takeover done instead of sitting in his bedroom tapping away on his keyboard slagging everyone off that's trying to do something about it.

Very true he's trying to do something, but does he not undo all that work by lying through his teeth about things. The lying will somewhat turn people against him, now whatever he says will not be believed.

2 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

What’s he done? No one knows what he’s done other than what he’s said he’s done and it’s becoming clear not everything he says is the truth

also I’ve gave him credit numerous times  for starting the cat case. As you seem to keep a close eye on my posts you should know that 

10 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Very true he's trying to do something, but does he not undo all that work by lying through his teeth about things. The lying will somewhat turn people against him, now whatever he says will not be believed.

Is he lying or is he just passing on info that he's been given. I agree he should keep his gob shut sometimes but I'm not going to roast him for something he's obviously been told

18 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

That bit in bold is pretty much exactly what he does do to be fair. [emoji38]

I'm very balanced and even I think Keith has let himself down a bit. He always came across as passionate at the beginning but it does seem like he's sold out for the attention such as teaming up with Wraith etc.

If the takeover happens and it transpires he did have some positive influence at the beginning, then it'll be a shame as I do think his behaviour since will have tarnished it a little. But hopefully by then we'll all be going mental that I doubt anyone will care [emoji38]

55 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

Plenty of people here have worked hard to get the club taken over and worked to advertise the club.

You can acknowledge he’s done well to get the CAT case started, but also criticise him for mouthing off at people and more importantly, selling out to Wraith so he can sell his NUFC Matters tack.

Edited by Stifler

8 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

I'm very balanced and even I think Keith has let himself down a bit. He always came across as passionate at the beginning but it does seem like he's sold out for the attention such as teaming up with Wraith etc.

If the takeover happens and it transpires he did have some positive influence at the beginning, then it'll be a shame as I do think his behaviour since will have tarnished it a little. But hopefully by then we'll all be going mental that I doubt anyone will care [emoji38]

I can go along with that. Started out with the best intentions but allowed himself to get dragged in to daft arguments whilst letting the Dame get to his head. Pretty much the template for anyone with any social media exposure these days. No idea why they bother.

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Plenty of people here have worked hard to get the club taken over and worked to advertise the club.

You can acknowledge he’s done well to get the CAT case started, but also criticise him for mouthing off at people and more importantly, selling out to Wraith so he can sell his NUFC Matters tack.

Definitely. If he genuinely has played a major part in getting the takeover done then I’ll gladly buy him a pint.

there’s just a lot I dislike about the man. He has a worse record as an itk than burnsie :lol:  he mouths off and then cries about being trolled, he couldn’t wait to get himself on GB news and he’s been derogatory about people who support Newcastle that aren’t from the area and last month derogatory about Scots after the England Scotland game

it’s got to the point the more confident he is the less confident I get. 

52 minutes ago, gdm said:

What’s he done? No one knows what he’s done other than what he’s said he’s done and it’s becoming clear not everything he says is the truth

also I’ve gave him credit numerous times  for starting the cat case. As you seem to keep a close eye on my posts you should know that 

That's right, he and the other fella Gordon started the (very expensive) CAT case. Which as we all know was taken forward by Mike Ashley's legal team. Which in turn proves without doubt that NCSL were/are part of the consortium's wider legal strategy by design.

I know he likes the attention and his posts are mega cringeworthy sometimes but he's in line with the rest of the NUFC twitter community in that regard. Who cares?

25 minutes ago, gdm said:

Definitely. If he genuinely has played a major part in getting the takeover done then I’ll gladly buy him a pint.

there’s just a lot I dislike about the man. He has a worse record as an itk than burnsie :lol:  he mouths off and then cries about being trolled, he couldn’t wait to get himself on GB news and he’s been derogatory about people who support Newcastle that aren’t from the area and last month derogatory about Scots after the England Scotland game

it’s got to the point the more confident he is the less confident I get. 

You’ve never had confidence in the process to lose [emoji38]

18 minutes ago, junkhead said:

That's right, he and the other fella Gordon started the (very expensive) CAT case. Which as we all know was taken forward by Mike Ashley's legal team. Which in turn proves without doubt that NCSL were/are part of the consortium's wider legal strategy by design.

I know he likes the attention and his posts are mega cringeworthy sometimes but he's in line with the rest of the NUFC twitter community in that regard. Who cares?

They didn't start the current CAT case, it's a separate case brought by the club.

The fact that they say they have received no remuneration, despite passing all of their work to the club's legal team, indicates that they have had vary little influence over the club's case.

I think that Keith is massively exaggerating how involved they have been in the club's case and what they know.

7 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

They didn't start the current CAT case, it's a separate case brought by the club.

The fact that they say they have received no remuneration, despite passing all of their work to the club's legal team, indicates that they have had vary little influence over the club's case.

I think that Keith is massively exaggerating how involved they have been in the club's case and what they know.

Yeah and people are believing him and telling him he’ll never have to buy another pint again. Some knacker even tweeted saying he should be held in as high a regard as Sir Bobby Robson. Embarrassing 

47 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I can go along with that. Started out with the best intentions but allowed himself to get dragged in to daft arguments whilst letting the Dame get to his head. Pretty much the template for anyone with any social media exposure these days. No idea why they bother.

This is it for me, I thought he started off well and I think he has good intentions and only wants what's best for the club. BUUUT he's let his own hype go to his head. He has an army of followers hanging off every word and its over-inflated his ego, he would have been best taking a back seat once the club took on the CAT case, accepting the praise he was due for taking it that far and letting it run its course.

There are a lot of idiots on Twitter, contrary antagonists, they are best left shouting into the void, when you take them on you're just stooping to their level and showing yourself up to be equally immature and petty.

I do t have time for him now and his thirst for recognition. He's no more ITK than your average Joe.

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

This is it for me, I thought he started off well and I think he has good intentions and only wants what's best for the club. BUUUT he's let his own hype go to his head. He has an army of followers hanging off every word and its over-inflated his ego, he would have been best taking a back seat once the club took on the CAT case, accepting the praise he was due for taking it that far and letting it run its course.

There are a lot of idiots on Twitter, contrary antagonists, they are best left shouting into the void, when you take them on you're just stooping to their level and showing yourself up to be equally immature and petty.

I do t have time for him now and his thirst for recognition. He's no more ITK than your average Joe.

Hanging about with those other 3 dildos on that podcast hasn’t done him any favours. All sat there piping each other off and congratulating one another at drawing maximum attention to themselves whilst pretending they are front and centre of the entire takeover process. 

They make me itch. That dentist is the worst. Fat get.