PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Reckon anyone will be able to disclose anything in regards to breakdown here?

Or will it be shrouded in mystery for another 6 months and lots of tittle tattle and bellends fighting each other on this forum?

Because if so I'm moving to the chat section!

11 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Good time to merge the threads and perhaps lock it until there is some news on CAT? 

Obviously people want to discusss the latest development, but I would say this maybe a good idea unless something actually concrete comes out, as it looks like nothing is now going to happen (if it actually does now) until the legal cases proceed again (both will be next year). Everything else is just going to be noise. I do think it's totally wrong that the parties (PL and club) have agreed to no more statements. Let's see if Staveley comes out with anything else as it's totally and utterly wrong that the supporters are being led up the common path time and time again.  

Edited by et tu brute

PL have played a fucking blinder.  That must have been their goal.  

Sickening political shenanigans. They couldn’t give a fuck about our club or support. 

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

would love to see a full on riot, would make a nice entertaining change. We are down anyway, might as well go down in a blaze of shitness with full on pitch invasions and all sorts of cuntery.

Aye feeling the same at the minute like

The wheels of justice turned until the tyres were bald and burned. 

I think the PIF deal is dead now unless there’s some shenanigans in the pipeline that will force it through before arbitration. 

nothing would really surprise me now though. 

2 minutes ago, Collage said:

I hope it’s dead, hope PIF release a statement, absolutely sick of this.

PIF won't as officially they are not at the table. Will Staveley?, I doubt it, but think she will go back under the covers, when really she should be coming out slamming this decision. I'm switching off totally now until something actually does happen, I refuse to have any moire interest in a club owned by Ashley and managed by Bruce. 

It's clear as day they're going to do everything in their power to keep kicking the can down the road until the Saudis take their cash elsewhere.

As much as I enjoyed having Rafa as our manager, I hate that he pulled me back into bothering with the club after years away from it. I think this along with the ESL shambles and the lack of punishment that followed is enough for me to draw a line and fuck it off again.

Edited by The Prophet

7 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Clutching at straws but didnt we want the CAT case to be heard before the arbitration anyway? 

Hopefully, I can imagine the PL looking rather stupid if they win the weighted in their favour arbitration and then it comes out in the CAT case disclosure that they were anti competitive, now if we do gain disclosure the PL can abandon the arbitration without looking even more corrupt. 

Edited by nufcnick

Just now, neesy111 said:

Both sides had issues with disclosure which is alarming.

Nick wants shot to shit considering how much time the fucker spent getting fans worked up on twitter. Had he spent the same amount of time on the case we might have a different outcome today.

Fucking smug masters cunt loving his work tonight. Will be grinning ear to ear. 

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Both sides had issues with disclosure which is alarming.

Where did this come from? I have saw the tweet linked to PCP earlier, but they have clearly said that they were not part of the arbitration so NUFC would have had to have provided an update to infer the EPL have delayed this.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Nick wants shot to shit considering how much time the fucker spent getting fans worked up on twitter. Had he spent the same amount of time on the case we might have a different outcome today.

Fucking smug masters cunt loving his work tonight. Will be grinning ear to ear. 

People were told time and again his tweets meant fuck all. If anyone read in too much in to his tweets then that’s on them tbh