PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Ah smashing. We have an actual date for our next bit of shite news. So glad I have switched off from it all now, as the whole thing is a joke. Takeover get to fuck.

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

What "news" were they actually expecting? They thought it would all just get waved through?

Think they genuinely believe it had been thrown out and we were gonna get a date for the actual public hearing. Fuckin idiots 

Just now, B-more Mag said:

Sept. 27 is actually sooner than I had prepared myself for. :lol:

Likelihood, even if the PL request is denied, it's still likely to be at least another year until the actual hearing anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Likelihood, even if the PL request is denied, it's still likely to be at least another year until the actual hearing anyway. 

Oh, yeah, we're nowhere remotely near a hearing on the merits.

6 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

Sept. 27 is actually sooner than I had prepared myself for. :lol:

That’s been what? 4 of 5 months just to get the jurisdiction point settled. If we win (big if) how long till the actual case is heard? Wouldn’t be surprised if arbitration ends up being first after all

As apathetic as I am now, there is still some fight left in me. Ashley has been untouchable since this takeover ordeal started, that needs to stop now.

He's an absolute cunt who could run our club responsibly. He's chosen not to. The pressure (what little there was) needs to be reapplied and ramped up. It needs to be fucking militant and extreme. We've been soft as shite. NUST should be all over arranging something with the reach they have. Fuck sake man. 

7 minutes ago, Rocker said:

As apathetic as I am now, there is still some fight left in me. Ashley has been untouchable since this takeover ordeal started, that needs to stop now.

He's an absolute cunt who could run our club responsibly. He's chosen not to. The pressure (what little there was) needs to be reapplied and ramped up. It needs to be fucking militant and extreme. We've been soft as shite. NUST should be all over arranging something with the reach they have. Fuck sake man. 

As long as we have people giddy for a pre season friendly v Rotherham we’ve no chance of any real action 

There's plenty of people to kick up a fuss, they just need organised.

I was part of the Sack Pardew and Ashley Out campaigns and I would be more than happy to give my time and money to someone who could facilitate something. 

39 minutes ago, gdm said:
he’s changed his tune 

Bearing in mind he is currently traveling to Rotherham in a car with Keith and Liam Kennedy this is horrific news for the takeover.

16 minutes ago, Ben said:

Bearing in mind he is currently traveling to Rotherham in a car with Keith and Liam Kennedy this is horrific news for the takeover.

The news is, yes. The fact that Wraith has shared his opinion means nothing. None of those three should even be taken seriously in any form.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

For the first time I think it’s likely over. I certainly can’t follow all this nonsense for another 6 months. 

Aye that's my feelings, in fact I think the Saudis will pull out now, or, with a bit of luck try a different approach.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Shearergol said:

He’s never getting sacked. 

If the fans turn he will be hoping for it.

Would advise everyone to just switch off (in my case totally). Nothing is going to happen until the legal cases are finished. Ashley isn't going to suddenly say it's off until then after investing millions; and he certainly isn't going to look at other buyers until the cases are done either. 

20 minutes ago, Ben said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX0jFJdum6oPkwobXkMya

Just now, et tu brute said:

Would advise everyone to just switch off (in my case totally). Nothing is going to happen until the legal cases are finished. Ashley isn't going to suddenly say it's off until then after investing millions; and he certainly isn't going to look at other buyers until the cases are done either. 

just feels like the hope has gone now. Literally nothing to look forward to at all.