PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

they‘ll be booing Almiron months before shouting anything at Bruce 

Nah, he’ll be benched way before that by Bruce in favour of Hendrick…

15 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

It's mildly amusing that THIS, of all things, is something that makes Wraith start to lose hope. Of all the fucking things, the timing of the hearing on the jurisdiction challenge fucking does it.

I think it's because he's totally believed the bullshit from Keith that the CAT case will go before the arbitration; this is the confirmation that it probably won't.

Edited by et tu brute

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Keith and his crew are off to Rotherham tonight if anyone wants to get the latest gossip from them.

Car crash of a journey with them 3…

I’m more surprised the hearing is as early as that.

I know Keith has been suggesting things will be done quick using this route but I would have had my doubts.

if the PL are unsuccessful don’t expect them to file a defence the next day, they will delay matters further and probably seek additional time to file it.

IF the arbitration hearing goes ahead in early 2022 (subject to further procrastination) the club may already be looking down to the second tier by then.

Good to see the Premier League protecting its member clubs and their fans.

They did I suppose impose those devastating fines on the so called big 6. I mean Man Utd have only been allowed to spend nearly £150m on 2 players. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

yeah fair point. Thanks for the reminder that we have that to look forward to :lol:

Whey you know 

24 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

just feels like the hope has gone now. Literally nothing to look forward to at all. 

I'm still not sure how it's going to pan out eventually, but it's a kick in the balls for sure, that it's just being kicked down the road time and time again by the Premier League. I, like you though, was certainly hoping at the start of the month for an ending either way. First arbitration and now CAT has seen the end of that. 

Edited by et tu brute

Even Keith is saying he doesn’t think PIF will wait any longer if it’s delayed any more 

beginning to think @manorparkis the only one now preaching W A I T :lol:

in all seriousness tho this is shite. Time to move on 

Edited by gdm

Just now, gdm said:

Even Keith is saying he doesn’t think PIF will wait any longer. 

Keith knows fuck all, he was saying that the PL had already lost their jurisdiction challenge before today.

1 minute ago, Jackie Broon said:

Keith knows fuck all, he was saying that the PL had already lost their jurisdiction challenge before today.

I know that. I’ve been consistently calling him out for getting things wrong.  

1 minute ago, Jackie Broon said:

He was also saying he would have to check with the 'QCs' if the Premier League could appeal any jurisdiction decision; despite being heavily involved and being (allegedly) involved in anti-competition cases . He is just a total bullshitter and I think even Wraith maybe has just clicked onto that also.  

14 minutes ago, gdm said:

Even Keith is saying he doesn’t think PIF will wait any longer if it’s delayed any more 

But you said Keith knows fuck all.[emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

But you said Keith knows fuck all.[emoji38]

The whole post is a joke ffs :lol: Im laughing at Keith (and manor park tbf) . I literally say at the bottom ‘in all seriousness’. Thought that was kind of obvious tbh

Keith has been wrong so many times I’d be more inclined to believe burnsie :lol:

Edited by gdm

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

This takeover has really brought the nobhead attention seekers to the front. As someone else mentioned that Shell was literally giving out free reasonable legal advice on the situation and was hounded out because the army of divs decided it wasn't what they wanted to hear. It's essentially become a vehicle to promote bullshitters. Awful

Aye and a lawyer Yousef basically got hounded in to making his tweets private because Keith told him he knew more about CAT cases than him and said instead of Yousef he should be called useless. 

as I said it’s shameful 

Edited by gdm

I wish I'd known how much of a tedious, unrewarding bag of shite supporting Newcastle United was going to be back when my parent's next-door-neighbour got me into football in the mid-90s... fuck-a-duck I swear it's like this club actually is cursed, it's knock after knock after knock.

15 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

Obviously he just got the months mixed up. 😁

Embarassing as fuck that. Gets everything wrong yet preaching others to press Boriss ffs. As if it would matter. Hope people start realising how gobshite he is. Apart fron Whitley Mag and Manorpark of course.

The takeover is as good as dead now. It would be stupid as fuck if anyone is putting any hope on the CAT case or arbitration to solve this. Like others have said, everyone should just move on. Get a new deal sorted or something. The PL aren't letting this pass. They're persistent. If they have had enough of all this, they would have passed it and stop fighting our case already.

As i said in one of my previous post, we may have the 'Messi of sports law' on our side who also likes to make bread and take weird photos. But looks like the PL have 'the Cristiano Ronaldo of sports law and fuck all' on their side and they're kicking 'our Messi's' ass all over the place. We ain't winning any football matches let alone takeover deals. 

And that's the bottom line coz.........whatever.

Edited by nufcjb

If the Saudis do walk away and the CAT case runs, would this not form part of the case against the PL, i.e. they have literally been the causation of a failed 300m deal.

Would the sanction not be commensurate?  Or am I talking bollocks?

Just now, 1964 said:

If the Saudis do walk away and the CAT case runs, would this not form part of the case against the PL, i.e. they have literally been the causation of a failed 300m deal.

Would the sanction not be commensurate?  Or am I talking bollocks?

They’ve done everything they’re entitled to do, unfortunately.

21 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Embarassing as fuck that. Gets everything wrong yet preaching others to press Boriss ffs. As if it would matter. Hope people start realising how gobshite he is. Apart fron Whitley Mag and Manorpark of course.

The takeover is as good as dead now. It would be stupid as fuck if anyone is putting any hope on the CAT case or arbitration to solve this. Like others have said, everyone should just move on. Get a new deal sorted or something. The PL aren't letting this pass. They're persistent. If they have had enough of all this, they would have passed it and stop fighting our case already.

As i said in one of my previous post, we may have the 'Messi of sports law' on our side who also likes to make bread and take weird photos. But looks like the PL have 'the Cristiano Ronaldo of sports law and fuck all' on their side and they're kicking 'our Messi's' ass all over the place. We ain't winning any football matches let alone takeover deals. 

And that's the bottom line coz.........whatever.

As I said earlier, Ashley won't do a thing until it has ran it's course, so there won't be any new deal sorted. Best just to switch off totally until the day we see a statement saying a takeover has been done (if another shit owner then comes in just keep switching off). For all those who can't switch off, fine, more fool you. 

Edited by et tu brute

57 minutes ago, gdm said:

Seriously, what else can we do?

Waiting is always difficult, and the longer the wait is the more that (to some) doubts creep in, and (even) some minds change.

However, we do now have some timescales in both cases, do we not?

So, yes, it is going to happen, of course it is, so keep it together and just W A I T !!