PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Journalists like Delaney (remember him, he was everywhere summer 2020!) critique UAE's comparable human rights and their owner, 'their' being Man City. It should never affect the outcome of the test because it doesn't accommodate for that, but it's only right for me to at least bring it up in the media as a side point, knowing it shouldn't affect the O+D. Where does this line stop though I can bring up how money has 'ruined' modern football and the Sky deals, the breakaway that formed the PL with the-then "big 5" wanting further control. 

A lot wrong with football and I think it's too late for these problems to be fixed

Edited by nbthree3

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

I mean, his post above it shows why he posted it :lol:

:lol: I swear that exposition was missing when I replied, and also an unnamed someone replied to it as if it was current.  

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

No bearing on the takeover what so ever.  

Sling enough s**t some sticks....this is certainly enough by association alone  to cast doubts on his integrity

3 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

No bearing on the takeover what so ever.  

What if he is forced to resign his EPL role as his position is untenable with accusations of money laundering and he was the main roadblock to the takeover?    All hypothetical but putting it out there.

50 minutes ago, SAK said:

What if he is forced to resign his EPL role as his position is untenable with accusations of money laundering and he was the main roadblock to the takeover?    All hypothetical but putting it out there.

The investigation is to do with Monzo's potential lack of action, or misaction, in imposing anti money laundering checks and regulations in their business model. It's got nothing to do with individuals involved in money laundering themselves. It's also not just Monzo under investigation. It's more to do with the digital banking model and how it's more open to money laundering than traditional banking. Which is why NatWest have already been implicated in the past. It's the FCA enforcing standards that they have set out for companies to adhere to. 

It's not PL, takeover, or even necessarily Hoffman related.