PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, duo said:

Watching this - when Jack sees City's facilities just makes it hit home how far away we are from these teams and how much we've missed out on. :(

In all honesty, we probably weren’t getting £100m signings, at least not for a few years. 

48 minutes ago, Stifler said:

In all honesty, we probably weren’t getting £100m signings, at least not for a few years. 

It's not the £100mil signs - it's the money in the infrastructure - the stadium, the training ground.  Jacks eyes lit up when he was driving into Man City's grounds. 

4 hours ago, duo said:

It's not the £100mil signs - it's the money in the infrastructure - the stadium, the training ground.  Jacks eyes lit up when he was driving into Man City's grounds. 

Good friend of mine works for a sports science company that did some work with NUFC while Rafa was manager. They also did some stuff with Man City.

His boss was telling him about visiting the training grounds two consecutive days.

Lots of stuff that was night and day but his favourite was that at City he got a key card in advance and detailed instructions on who he was to meet and at what time and where in the building. At Newcastle he was given a phone number to ring when he arrived outside and the lad who answered had to come out and let him in.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Shak said:

Good friend of mine works for a sports science company that did some work with NUFC while Rafa was manager. They also did some stuff with Man City.

His boss was telling him about visiting the training grounds two consecutive days.

Lots of stuff that was night and day but his favourite was that at City he got a key card in advance and detailed instructions on who he was to meet and at what time and where in the building. At Newcastle he was given a phone number to ring when he arrived outside and the lad who answered had to come out and let him in.

I think I might know the door guy as I’ve heard that before along with other similar, hold on mate, I’ll come over and let you in stuff [emoji38]

11 hours ago, Shak said:

[emoji38]

That’s proper grim, like.

21 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Tbh I'm done with them. Don't want them here at all, just want Ashley gone. 

I want Ashley and Bruce gone too. I won't push the Saudis away in the event that they'll replace Ashley. But I just don't see them being interested in us any longer.

Edited by nufcjb

3 hours ago, RS said:

Saudi Officials allegedly involved in 911 attack back in the news:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58121267

There’s also supposed evidence that Mossad knew about it in advance too. Nothing was done about it then, nothing will happen now.

Too much time has passed, IF anything dodgy happened that day, the details have mostly been scrubbed by now.

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

There’s also supposed evidence that Mossad knew about it in advance too. Nothing was done about it then, nothing will happen now.

Too much time has passed, IF anything dodgy happened that day, the details have mostly been scrubbed by now.

Aye, just like all that money that went missing the day before 911 

1 hour ago, manorpark said:

Do you have a link to that information?

Widely reported in the press that they FORMALLY withdrew their bid on 30th July 2020. It has NEVER been reported they were FORMALLY back in.