PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Though I like this thinking, but if it's Amanda who has the say in these types of things rather than MBS or the PIF side, I'd think they will keep Bruce on for a while. Amanda has made it into many people's good books based on the interview she has given so she ain't going to sack poor old Stevie Bruce right off the bat. If she does, she'll go further up in my estimation.

She must know non of the fans want him, apart from a few doylems who probably think he's better than Rafa.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

3 minutes ago, Ed210 said:

Absolutely idiotic idea. Let’s make the whole country and the city of Newcastle look like mugs and probably cause a security incident in the process. 

Looks like they have backed down now.

24 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Pay some out of work London based actors to stage some Shakespearean tragedy which mirrors the corruption of the PL mafia outside of their head office and invite the press. Sure you’d get a lot of content for £3.5k.

As long as it’s not Macbeth “is this a dagger i see before me” wouldn’t go down well after the embassy incident. 

8 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Then you'd expect it not to take weeks and weeks then? As Staveley said the process normally is 5/6weeks. So with all our documents already submitted, one would assume they could speed things up, (If they wished to).

Well I guess the beginning of September could be considered weeks and weeks away at this moment in time.

Really, the key date in all of this is that on which the arbitration verdict is delivered, and that surely has to be no more than 4 weeks away. After that, things could happen very quickly...for good or bad.

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Wraith really doesn’t like (I assume) the trust 

I'd take him a lot more seriously if he didn't suck off the local 'gangsters' like a fucking circus seal.

Cunt.

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

He's correct on that one though. Right now they should be all over this like a rash. Imagine if this was LFC and what the likes of the Spirit of Shankly group would be doing.

2 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I'd take him a lot more seriously if he didn't suck off the local 'gangsters' like a fucking circus seal.

Cunt.

Again, very true.

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

But it isn't really a novel idea, is it!?  It's a fucking stupid idea that has been done to death.  The only thing it appears to achieve is making someone who owns a Cessna a few grand richer.

Just now, Rocker said:

Oh, I don't disagree at all. We need more militant action and we've needed it for 15 years now.

Aye but Wraith isn’t going to provide that. He just wants people to buy his tacky NUFC Matters merchandise.

14 minutes ago, deejeck said:

But it isn't really a novel idea, is it!?  It's a fucking stupid idea that has been done to death.  The only thing it appears to achieve is making someone who owns a Cessna a few grand richer.

Aye the plane thing is just shit. It’s a lazy form of protest too from people that stick their chests out and say they’ve done something. Nah you’ve hired someone to do it for you using other people’s money 

10 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Patterson has quickly realised the error of his ways and deleted his tweet. 

Most embarrassing man associated with the fanbase at this point 

20 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Cunt.

:lol: He's really obsessed with the Kray twins like. 

7 minutes ago, Decky said:

:lol: He's really obsessed with the Kray twins like. 

Some geordie lad here where I work was wandering about in gym gear, full leg tattoo of that famous Krays picture :lol:

I've never really got the Krays thing

14 minutes ago, gdm said:

Most embarrassing man associated with the fanbase at this point 

He's done his bit with the CAT case so fair do's for that but he just needs to vanish off social media now as he simply isn't suited for it. And backing a flyover over Wembley for the biggest England match for over half a century just confirms that his judgement and opinions are highly questionable. Imagine if there had been an accident or security incident. It would undo every good takeover-related thing that has happened over the previous 18 months and probably have Staveley considering walking away herself.

Edited by Wandy

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Some geordie lad here where I work was wandering about in gym gear, full leg tattoo of that famous Krays picture :lol:

I've never really got the Krays thing

Me neither.  You can be both powerful and nice at the same time, just look at Geoff Capes and Big Daddy.  You don't have to be pulling peoples fingernails out with pliers all of the time.

3 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Said it plenty of times before but I used to stand near him and his goons in the D paddock around the ‘92 season. He was just kissing Kay arse then but was still a complete cunt. Hasn’t changed

garlic bread?!