PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Wraith really doesn’t like (I assume) the trust 

Looking at this tweet reminds me of how rocked to the core I was when I realised that 'spelk' was not a standard English word.

2 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Fucking goon that Keith bloke like supporting a flyover. 

Hasn't got a clue. 

Cost him a fortune with all the fucking emojis he’d put on it. 

58 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Some geordie lad here where I work was wandering about in gym gear, full leg tattoo of that famous Krays picture :lol:

I've never really got the Krays thing

Same,  I dont find gangs, mobster or organised crime that interesting let alone heroic. 

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Nah these knackers are obsessed, always sitting about with books about arsehole gangsters.

Probably watching the 'Rise of the Footsoldier' films on repeat.

In fact, I'm sure Wraith is actually in one of them!

4 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Nah these knackers are obsessed, always sitting about with books about arsehole gangsters.

Ive just never found it interesting on any level.   

Followed wraith on twitter for a bit to keep up with the takeover news and every 3 days my time line would be spammed to fuck by him with post after post of gangster books and dvds. 

Obviously unfollowed pronto. 

26 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Euro win and toon takeover, come on.

:frantic:

I've sort of been there man. Won the world cup in 2006 and got an NUFC takeover a year later. Wish I'd completely retired from this s**t after the first one.

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, Wandy said:

Patterson has quickly realised the error of his ways and deleted his tweet. 

Wished he just deleted himself to be honest.

Edited by nufcjb

I have a bad feeling that before this thread reaches 1000 pages, we will be discussing a different takeover due to the current one not happening.

Hope I’m wrong! 

15 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I have a bad feeling that before this thread reaches 1000 pages, we will be discussing a different takeover due to the current one not happening.

Hope I’m wrong! 

Certainly wouldn’t surprise me 

Surely the elephant in the room about who is running the club is still in question. Have Stavely and co. Actually broached this publically? Just feels like they are skirting around it. Maybe my brain shut down and I blocked it out?

Seems like that is the main issue the PL have given and if they are crystal clear in the public with how it is working their cant be any more hurdles to jump?

21 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Handing Jacob Murphy a 6 year contract and 30 year old Dwight Gayle a 3 year contract doesnt scream 'we're about to be sold' like. 

No it screams of not letting them go without being able to get a fee. Both in today’s market are probably worth at least 5 - 8 million. Most on here wanted Murphy to get a contract and Gayle probably would have not have signed without a 3 year deal being offered. There was no way in hell Ashley would let players with a transfer value walk away for nothing. I think Gayle will be away either within this transfer window or the one in January.