PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

45 minutes ago, manorpark said:

I've been asked to play myself.

NB - that is "play myself", there is NO "with" in there, even though I have had my Cornies this morning already . . . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN_fcoFJTNVHUEr8whZe5

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

I can't blame him, I can only blame the mugs that follow him. I'd be inclined to even say we shouldn't promote this shit on here either. But it'll fall on deaf ears. 

Don't think anyone on here takes it serious do they?

Just relax and have some soup.

52 minutes ago, Stal said:

Great. I wake up to see there are new posts in here so hope for takeover news but instead get updates on Manorpark's wanking "schedule". 

Unfair, I don't use a spreadsheet ya knaa!

16 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Hence the rallying calls ahead of it.

We’ll have closure soon, which is great news.

"A personal feeling is joining the Trust or standing for the board if you want to influence its actions is another important step. They are democratically elected and continue to lobby for transparency." 

A rallying call for the Trust too.

Its fucking shite being an NUFC fan.

We get the winning lottery ticket, yet aren’t allowed the prize. 15 months of having to guess what’s going on, getting excited about planes and boats being in the same place and wishing for news about a Middle Eastern sports media channel being allowed to air in Saudi Arabia, hoping that it’s good news. Meanwhile, Steve Bruce is our manager and Dwight Gayle is our star signing.

If this doesn’t get approved, I’m done me like. Can’t be arsed with shite any more, it isn’t even mediocrity, it’s fucking shite. 

2 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

"A personal feeling is joining the Trust or standing for the board if you want to influence its actions is another important step. They are democratically elected and continue to lobby for transparency." 

A rallying call for the Trust too.

I’ll be there with my acceptance speech. I heard you get a free season ticket and subscription to Flannels if you are successful.

Whats odd, when you think about it, is how HARD the PL are fighting this.

After decades of passivity, permitting our under-investment, they want to prevent the commercial takeover of one of their *own* members, and they’re using every legal trick in the book and are throwing millions at it.

Put like that, their motivation cant be anything other than fucked up.

Edited by Pons Alias

14 minutes ago, Pons Alias said:

Whats odd, when you think about it, is how HARD the PL are fighting this.

After decades of passivity, permitting our under-investment, they want to prevent the commercial takeover of one of their *own* members, and they’re using every legal trick in the book and are throwing millions at it.

Put like that, their motivation cant be anything other than fucked up.

Yes, in reality you would have thought that they should be almost bending the rules to get our Takeover pushed through!

However, there are those . . er . . "outside influences" at play.

THEY will all be delightfully exposed by the CAT case!!

The fact that the premier league believe NUFC is in safer hands being owned by a massive cunt who refuses to make the club competitive rather than a sovereign wealth fund who want to spend a fortune to make the club competitive says all you need to know about how corrupt the premier league are

If arbitration ever happens are we likely to get an announcement at the end of it if it’s successful? Or will the next news simply be takeover confirmation?

Im assuming if it’s unsuccessful we will know almost immediately.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

If arbitration ever happens are we likely to get an announcement at the end of it if it’s successful? Or will the next news simply be takeover confirmation?

Given the parties involved, it's likely there'll be no announcement at all....either new owners will just show up one day, or they won't and a month later there'll be a CAT declaration saying proceedings are ongoing

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Arbitration resolves the issue on seperation, the test would then I imagine start up again and fuck knows how long that will take to complete (surely it should be waved straight through) as the Premier League have illustrated that you cannot expect anything straight forward from them.

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

My guess is the arbitration is gonna go our way but the PL is gonna keep quiet and keep stalling for some reason no one will know.

The PL still has to say yes to the deal and if they don't want to do that, they're not doing it. That is my feeling. Hope I'm wrong though.

Edited by Toon No9

1 minute ago, Toon No9 said:

My guess is the arbitration is gonna go our way but the PL is gonna keep quiet and keep stalling for some reason no one will know.

The PL still has to say yes to the deal and if they don't want to do that they're not doing it. That is my feeling. Hope I'm wrong though.

Youre not wrong....

PL have resisted (almost impressively) answering any questions for more than a year. It's going to take some seriously damaging proof to force them into the open.

Would love it if we have it but beyond conjecture and heresay no-one outside of the meetings actually knows

2 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Youre not wrong....

PL have resisted (almost impressively) answering any questions for more than a year. It's going to take some seriously damaging proof to force them into the open.

Would love it if we have it but beyond conjecture and heresay no-one outside of the meetings actually knows

Who or what could force the PL to make the takeover to go through?

Are they breaking any laws?

It's their own rules. And even if they break their own rules, who's gonna punish them for that?

If they decide to not allow it, is there really anyone who can make them do it anyway?

For me it should be if the other members(clubs) goes against the PL and refuses to play games or take some other actions and therefore puts pressure on them. But doubt any other clubs would do that(especially not the big six).

Pretty sickening all this when you just know the PL would probably have had no problem passing Chopra’s friends from Singapore that have just went bankrupt 

My opinion is that the PL didn't expect the trouble that has followed ever since they kept quiet about the tAkeover after listening to the wants and needs of the big 6 wankers and Qatar. They'd probably wished they had just passed this thing in the first place. Now they're trying to get out looking the best they possibly can but also hoping they can be winners in all of this.

I just want Amanda as the new owner. She can get a new consortium for all I care. Just want rid of Ashley and Bruce right now.