PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

10 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Its fucking shite being an NUFC fan.

We get the winning lottery ticket, yet aren’t allowed the prize. 15 months of having to guess what’s going on, getting excited about planes and boats being in the same place and wishing for news about a Middle Eastern sports media channel being allowed to air in Saudi Arabia, hoping that it’s good news. Meanwhile, Steve Bruce is our manager and Dwight Gayle is our star signing.

If this doesn’t get approved, I’m done me like. Can’t be arsed with shite any more, it isn’t even mediocrity, it’s fucking shite. 

We're those poor cunts the bookies refuse to pay out on a 10,000/1 shot :lol:

I may gamble on a season ticket , yes I just may have gone mad but if this goes through there will be an almighty scramble .

anyone know when they go on sale? Website not showing on sale.

don’t hate me , it’s positive optimism on my behalf (or stupidity) 

bring it home Mandy 

35 minutes ago, GWN said:

I may gamble on a season ticket , yes I just may have gone mad but if this goes through there will be an almighty scramble .

bring it home Mandy 

Can understand why you’d do it. Pay by DD and then you can cancel and cut your losses if it becomes clear that we’re stuck with the Pigeon Lady and Ashley. 

36 minutes ago, GWN said:

bring it home Mandy 

My thoughts too.

Obviously I've not been since last January and I had cancelled my season ticket 10 year deal at the start of the 19/20 season after Rafa left. But I will be offered my seat again in the coming days/weeks and having planned to not go back until Ashley had gone, if this takeover does happen in the next couple of months and I've just gave up my seat, I'll be gutted. So my plan is to start paying for it monthly, not attend the games to watch bruceball, then if it does go through, great. If it doesn't I'll just cancel it and I'll have lost a few months worth of payments.

14 hours ago, Toon No9 said:

Who or what could force the PL to make the takeover to go through?

Are they breaking any laws?

It's their own rules. And even if they break their own rules, who's gonna punish them for that?

If they decide to not allow it, is there really anyone who can make them do it anyway?

this is what the CAT case is for

Have the Government got involved yet?  If this takeover fails - the region will have lost potentially hundreds of millions in investment.  They need to give the PL a kicking - this is just ridiculous it's even being discussed.  

6 minutes ago, duo said:

Have the Government got involved yet?  If this takeover fails - the region will have lost potentially hundreds of millions in investment.  They need to give the PL a kicking - this is just ridiculous it's even being discussed.  

Can’t see them getting involved 

17 minutes ago, gdm said:

Can’t see them getting involved 

100% Completely agree. I don't know if it's zero interest or they are scared of whoever is the driving force behind the PL.
That Oliver Dowden, man. His whole being screams useless, ineffective and pathetic. I wouldn't trust him to get a take away order correct.

44 minutes ago, gdm said:

If they were in any way inclined to get involved up push it thru they’d have done it by now 

Agree. But if they were, I doubt you'd hear of it until after the fact possibly.

4 hours ago, Robster said:

100% Completely agree. I don't know if it's zero interest or they are scared of whoever is the driving force behind the PL.
That Oliver Dowden, man. His whole being screams useless, ineffective and pathetic. I wouldn't trust him to get a take away order correct.

I can’t imagine the other owners would be impressed at the Government forcing through a takeover of NUFC.

Some of those owners who also spend millions on the areas of their clubs. They might get a (much needed) cash injection to Newcastle, but lose many others in the process.

Just now, Joey Linton said:

It was a joke mate, immediately after the penalty shoot out. Lighten the fuck up. :ructions:

Language, Joey. I think all of your posts are laughable, so I’m pretty ‘lightened’ already thanks. 

Lolz. You pair are hilarious. No really. Quite the double act. Whilst true fans are patiently waiting for any news of the potential takeover, you pair of muppets are yet again raising the bar with your inane posts and jibes towards the fanbase of our club.