PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Let’s keep the moral arguments about the Saudi’s owning us for when they actually own us. 

There wont be any because we will be doing what every other PL team is doing, not being run like sp... sports.... di....rec...t i cant i really cant anymore

5 hours ago, Away Toon said:

It doesn't get mentioned much on here but surely in an ideal world nobody wants the fucking Saudi's owning our club?

In an ideal world, I own the club, I have the wealth of Jeff Bezos, and am the words number one male sex symbol 

8 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Oliver Dowdon talks about the takeover (about 1:22 into video). Disappointed by his reply :sad:

Yes, if you have ever seen the likes of "PMQs" in Parliament, then you know that it is pointless asking a politician anything serious or specific.

They are trained not to answer, to not grasp the real meaning of the question . . . so they don't do either of those things.

10 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Oliver Dowdon talks about the takeover (about 1:22 into video). Disappointed by his reply :sad:

Calm down Oliver, you might have an aneurysm. 

I'm not really sure what folk were expecting: 

"Aye, Boris has been on the blower to Dicky and he's agreed to dispense with all of the PL procedures and wave it through"

If the Gocernment get involved at all, they're hardly going to make it public.