PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Veriaqa has some mad ideas like. Abritration being a ploy to sell season tickets, the British legal system being completely and utterly corrupt... :lol:

And I believe he’s from Indonesia, corruption central[emoji38]

Guest HTT II

Ashley doesn’t even promote new kit launches, he doesn’t give a shit about season ticket money, that’s why he gave 10k away FFS..

In fact he doesn’t give a shit about anything NUFC full stop. He wants out, that’s what everything is about RE the takeover right now.

Just now, BennyBlanco said:

General question in relation to the takeover process.

If the people are of the opinion that the premier league won’t allow THIS takeover, what sort of takeover do you think they are happy to sanction? 

Burnley.

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

If the people are of the opinion that the premier league won’t allow THIS takeover, what sort of takeover do you think they are happy to sanction? 

A leveraged buyout by an American investor

19 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Ashley doesn’t even promote new kit launches, he doesn’t give a shit about season ticket money, that’s why he gave 10k away FFS..

In fact he doesn’t give a shit about anything NUFC full stop. He wants out, that’s what everything is about RE the takeover right now.

I actually prefer him not giving a shit, just need him gone and he can not give a shit far far away somewhere. 

The people we really need to stop giving a shit are the PL officials. Just pass the takeover and go use your time somewhere more productive. Like jump into the Thames and see if you can hold your breath for 15 mins. 

2 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

One the Big 6 and Qatar approved privately 

Just now, deejeck said:

A leveraged buyout by an American investor

Surely then this is yet more evidence for the CAT case. I’m no lawyer but from a layman’s perspective it seems pretty frigging obvious that debt laden hedge fund takeovers that won’t challenge the top 6 are fine but ones that threaten the status quo are to be challenged.

19 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Surely then this is yet more evidence for the CAT case. I’m no lawyer but from a layman’s perspective it seems pretty frigging obvious that debt laden hedge fund takeovers that won’t challenge the top 6 are fine but ones that threaten the status quo are to be challenged.

Anything without a challenge suits them fine....they approved Palace without even knowing who their directors are, let alone if they have control

27 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

I suspect they will be more lenient to buyers who haven't been accused (rightly or wrongly) of piracy of the PL product.

4 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Any idea why Ashley didn't accept the offer of independent arbitration? It seems pretty damning that he didn't.

Was it not PIF that initially turned it down.

23 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Any idea why Ashley didn't accept the offer of independent arbitration? It seems pretty damning that he didn't.

Because the consortium needed a decision from the Premier league (a rejection) before they could take up arbitration. At the time, they didn't have any decision from them. I know they still hadn't had 1 after 17 weeks and that's why they pulled out but I think the non decision itself was as good as a rejection.