PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

At least they're doing something.

Can't say I disagree with anything in that letter.

what are they doing exactly , they speak for no one, take the quids and do………erm, fuck all . Piss and moan writing letters .

whilst all the time taking their seats at the match 

frauds 

They need to stop worrying about upsetting the PL/club, forget the pie in the sky notion of owning a stake in the club and go all out for the Premier League, encouraging boycotts of its sponsors, games, etc. Forget this ‘we’re not a protest group’ spiel, we need them more than ever to act, this is the most critical time in the club’s history since 1992.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They need to stop worrying about upsetting the PL/club, forget the pie in the sky notion of owning a stake in the club and go all out for the Premier League, encouraging boycotts of its sponsors, games, etc.

They should lead the riots and pitch invasions if they want any credibility back 

Just now, InspectorCoarse said:

They should lead the riots and pitch invasions if they want any credibility back 

I want to see Alex Hurst on the back of a zebra holding the Wor Flags Rafa Benitez flag, waving it furiously behind him galloping towards Bruce in the dugout.

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

what are they doing exactly , they speak for no one, take the quids and do………erm, fuck all . Piss and moan writing letters .

whilst all the time taking their seats at the match 

frauds 

They've acknowledged themselves that the Premier League ignore their letters, yet they keep writing them.

It's like Andy writing his weekly letters for the new library on the Shawshank Redemption. 

Just now, Joey Linton said:

They've acknowledged themselves that the Premier League ignore their letters, yet they keep writing them.

It's like Andy writing his weekly letters for the new library on the Shawshank Redemption. 

They had Masters in a room and let him off the hook. 

Just now, ToonArmy1892 said:

You didn't buy a ST, did you?

Na. I was going to in the hope that the takeover went through.

Would rather die a slow painful death than pay to watch Bruceball. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

All we’ll likely get is 40k plus at West Ham, some banners and some token gesture like jeering the PL music as the players line up. 

40 thousand muppets.

No excuse for going at all. Don’t know why I’m still checking this thread. 

59 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Sorry, why is Jacobs the liar here and not Staveley?

You have literally nothing to base this on other than you WANT him to be wrong, and so do I, but that's not enough to say one side is lying and the other is telling the truth.

Have a look at why he was banned from the BBC and also why a podcast was pulled by the chronicle for the exact reason of lying. It's got nothing to do with me wanting him to be wrong (even though a French Court and the WTO never once stated after their legal consideration, that the Saudi state were directly responsible for piracy), it's the fact he is a proven liar. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Na. I was going to in the hope that the takeover went through.

Would rather die a slow painful death than pay to watch Bruceball. 

I was taking a similar approach. I want to be able to go back and if it looked like there'd be positive movement before they go on general sale next week, I might've swallowed some pride and bought one (if the can was still being kicked at the end of the season I'd jack it in) because should there ever be a takeover, I think the scramble to buy any remaining STs will be crazy.

But nah, not now. We'll still be having this discussion in at least five years.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Have a look at why he was banned from the BBC and that a podcast pulled by the chronicle for the exact reason of lying. It's got nothing to do with me wanting him to be wrong (even though a French Court and the WTO never once stated after their legal consideration, that the Saudi state was directly responsible for piracy), it's the fact he is a proven liar. 

Have either of Jacobs or Edwards called Staveley’s husband out by the way? They were quick to say both parties are the reason yet since he’s said there’s only one party at fault, they’ve sort of put their fingers in their ears. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Have either of Jacobs or Edwards called Staveley’s husband out by the way? They were quick to say both parties are the reason yet since he’s said there’s only one party at fault, they’ve sort of put their fingers in their ears. 

Nope and you can set your watch like clockwork that Jacobs and Edwards will cover the exact same angle and state the same things, within a very short period of time.