PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Lazarus said:

Haway @HTT II youve got to admit it did get a bit 'wummery' at the end :lol:

It did, but with me, it was all done in jest, never any intention to wind people up, and if they did get wound up by that, then fuck them.

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, gdm said:

Tbh I don’t really give a fuck what you or MP do. Don’t get so defensive. Guess I’ll say it a second time it was just an example that you can post year for years and still wind people up

Well, stop fucking complaining about it then, again it’s simple, ignore or just don’t respond. Honestly if you’re wound up by what MP posts or anyone else, just don’t read that shit. I don’t get it?!

33 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Well, stop fucking complaining about it then, again it’s simple, ignore or just don’t respond. Honestly if you’re wound up by what MP posts or anyone else, just don’t read that shit. I don’t get it?!

Ok for a 3rd time as you seem to be struggling to get it. I was just replying as I saw a couple of people say MP can’t be a WUM as he’s been here for years. I disagree. I don’t care what he posts as I don’t really have an interest in the takeover anymore and don’t actually read what he posts coz it’s constantly the same thing over and over again but honestly mate that 3pm & the Mexican thing is just really shite patter. You can do better 

anyway back to mind numbing bollocks about the takeover 

Edited by gdm

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, gdm said:

Ok for a 3rd time as you seem to be struggling to get it. I was just replying as I saw a couple of people say MP can’t be a WUM as he’s been here for years. I disagree. I don’t care what he posts as I don’t really have an interest in the takeover anymore but honestly mate that 3pm & the Mexican thing is just really shite patter. You can do better 

anyway back to mind numbing bollocks about the takeover 

Shite patter or not, who cares, you obviously do because you’re bitching about stuff. Is MP a wind up merchant, I’d say no, that’s just his style of posting, if you don’t like that, then just ignore or don’t respond. Him being on here for over a decade should carry some weight in relation to any accusations he’s a wind up merchant, that’s all I’m saying. Anyway adios amigo!

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Shite patter or not, who cares, you obviously do because you’re bitching about stuff. Is MP a wind up merchant, I’d say no, that’s just his style of posting, if you don’t like that, then just ignore or don’t respond. Him being on here for over a decade should carry some weight in relation to any accusations he’s a wind up merchant, that’s all I’m saying. Anyway adios amigo!

Again no getting it :lol: I wasn’t specifically talking about MP other people were. My only point was u can be here for years and still be a WUM. Your shite patter was just an example of wummery

fuckin hell so defensive :lol:

Edited by gdm

Guest HTT II
Just now, gdm said:

Again no getting it :lol: I wasn’t specifically talking about MP other people were. My only point was u can be here for years and still be a WUM. 

fuckin hell so defensive :lol:

Stop bitching, bitch FFS :lol:

On 23/08/2021 at 15:14, Happinesstan said:

If it's not a public process then the only way the public would be aware is through a public announcement. Obviously this doesn't mean they've formally withdrawn but it certainly implies as such. A hell of a lot more than it implies they haven't.

Not entirely true, there are elements of the formal structure of the deal that are public, such as the companies set up for the deal. Those all still exist and have actively been kept live since PIF withdrew.

NCUK Investment Limited (PIF) - Confirmation statement made 20/01/2021

Cantervale Holdings Limited (PCP) - Confirmation statement made 09/02/2021

RB Sports & Media Limited (Reuben Brothers) - Accounting period extended 12/03/2021 

PZ Newco Limited (PIF, PCP & Reuben Brothers) - Confirmation statement made 05/01/2021

Also the £150m loan agreement between PCP and St James Holdings is still shown as outstanding on Companies House.

It's been reported that Boris Johnson was told the deal was days away from being completed in September, well after the announcement of PIF's withdrawal. That is backed up by the summary of our CAT claim which states that "The Claim states that the Defendant exercised its power to block the Proposed Takeover when it decided between June and September 2020 that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia would be a director exercising “control” over NUFC".

There is plenty to suggest that PIF's interest continued after their statement on 30th July and nothing really to indicate that interest has ended.

13 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Not entirely true, there are elements of the formal structure of the deal that are public, such as the companies set up for the deal. Those all still exist and have actively been kept live since PIF withdrew.

NCUK Investment Limited (PIF) - Confirmation statement made 20/01/2021

Cantervale Holdings Limited (PCP) - Confirmation statement made 09/02/2021

RB Sports & Media Limited (Reuben Brothers) - Accounting period extended 12/03/2021 

PZ Newco Limited (PIF, PCP & Reuben Brothers) - Confirmation statement made 05/01/2021

Also the £150m loan agreement between PCP and St James Holdings is still shown as outstanding on Companies House.

It's been reported that Boris Johnson was told the deal was days away from being completed in September, well after the announcement of PIF's withdrawal. That is backed up by the summary of our CAT claim which states that "The Claim states that the Defendant exercised its power to block the Proposed Takeover when it decided between June and September 2020 that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia would be a director exercising “control” over NUFC".

There is plenty to suggest that PIF's interest continued after their statement on 30th July and nothing really to indicate that interest has ended.

So they did withdraw?

8 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Not sure that's the point he's making is it? MP knows full well that typing W A I T after every post, offering nothing more, winds people up. He does it to wind people up. There's literally no other point to posting it :lol:

Whether people get wound up by it or not is a different matter.

Nah. People wind themselves up.

Fwiw Arsenal think QIA (PSG's owner) want to buy their club. Think it's pure speculation and they can't without selling PSG as you can't have conflict of interest in more than 1 club. 10% I think the number is. And if QIA is the ultimate authority even routing it through another company unless done via an individual only wouldn't be enough to pass the test 

... unless that rule doesn't apply to English teams as I remember Brentford's owner being similar. Ashley was told to not surpass 10% of Rangers though 

Edited by nbthree3