PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

4 hours ago, manorpark said:

Give over what, may I ask?

I state the facts !!

You state your opinion as if it were fact. But it's not, and you're an utter embarrassment for continuing to pretend your opinions are facts when they're not.

If you at least had the decency to say that they were just your opinions, people wouldn't be so hostile, but this continuing charade of saying your opinions are facts is fucking tiring and pathetic.

Plus your CAPITALISATION and random exclamation points!!! makes you look like a simpleton!!!

Just state your opinion as an opinion, and dial down the WAIT!!! nonsense, then people can engage with you properly. Or don't, your choice of course, but just know that's the effect it has on everyone.

6 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

You state your opinion as if it were fact. But it's not, and you're an utter embarrassment for continuing to pretend your opinions are facts when they're not.

If you at least had the decency to say that they were just your opinions, people wouldn't be so hostile, but this continuing charade of saying your opinions are facts is fucking tiring and pathetic.

Plus your CAPITALISATION and random exclamation points!!! makes you look like a simpleton!!!

Just state your opinion as an opinion, and dial down the WAIT!!! nonsense, then people can engage with you properly. Or don't, your choice of course, but just know that's the effect it has on everyone.

I said . . .

"Yes, but those are the current timescales that I listed, so in the interim it is not worth saying "there is no news" because those timescales are the very latest news !!"

What is not factual about that statement?

That statement is what we were talking about.

Now, you have just written a load of opinions (above) as if they were facts . . . or did you miss that (of course you did).

Finally, in my opinion, you talk absolute rubbish, everything you have said (above) is pretty much the opposite of the truth.

! ! ! !  :mackems:! ! ! !

2 hours ago, manorpark said:

I said . . .

"Yes, but those are the current timescales that I listed, so in the interim it is not worth saying "there is no news" because those timescales are the very latest news !!"

Now, you have just written a load of opinions (above) as if they were facts . . . or did you miss that (of course you did).

Finally, in my opinion, you talk absolute rubbish, everything you have said (above) is pretty much the opposite of the truth.

:dowie:

4 hours ago, manorpark said:

I said . . .

It is your opinion to say “it is not worth saying” - clearly a subjective perspective and entirely not fact.

Your italicised gibberish translates as “we had news a month ago, and it’s the most current news, so any conversation about other news is unworthy” - again, a subjectve opinion about what is worthy of being considered “news”.

9 hours ago, Raconteur said:

It is your opinion to say “it is not worth saying” - clearly a subjective perspective and entirely not fact.

Your italicised gibberish translates as “we had news a month ago, and it’s the most current news, so any conversation about other news is unworthy” - again, a subjectve opinion about what is worthy of being considered “news”.

An interesting perspective, but somewhat slightly (very) one-sided !!!

Edited by manorpark

3 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I do find it difficult to be mean to Manorpark because I vision him as a little old man :lol:

Please tell me you look like Reg Hollis from The Bill.

Ha ha, I am told that I have a strong resemblance to Daniel Craig, though I would say that I look a bit 'younger' than he does.

I also seem to suffer from the same difficuly as him, of being extremely attractive to women.

It's a hard life, and I am an NUFC Supporter also !!

(And I have to put up with a lot of ridiculous personal comments on here, how do I cope?)

Other clubs busy signing the likes of Messi and Ronaldo and Mbappe, we're busy debating about a court case and looking like fucking James Bond. Owh and we're loaning out Matty Longstaff to Aberdeen too. So atleast we're doing something.

Edited by nufcjb

23 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Ha ha, I am told that I have a strong resemblance to Daniel Craig, though I would say that I look a bit 'younger' than he does.

I also seem to suffer from the same difficuly as him, of being extremely attractive to women.

It's a hard life, and I am an NUFC Supporter also !!

(And I have to put up with a lot of ridiculous personal comments on here, how do I cope?)

Totally deluded and or high on crack.

This thread has just been bickering on and off for months and months. 

lukaku to Chelsea for near £100m Grealish to Man City for £100m Ronaldo to Man United. All this takeover has left me with is large amounts of bitterness towards the top 6 clubs and the Premier League. 

Fuck them all

Edited by gdm

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

This thread has just been bickering on and off for months and months. 

lukaku to Chelsea for near £100m Grealish to Man City for £100m Ronaldo to Man United. All this takeover has left me with is large amounts of bitterness towards the top 6 clubs and the Premier League. 

Fuck them all

That's all that needs to be said.
We joke as NUFC fans and say "we aren't allowed nice things". This takeover saga has highlighted how close to the truth that seems to be.

Grimstone was the bloke who tried to broker the takeover last year, I would love to know how much pressure was applied behind the scenes or if it was a token gesture to keep Saudi’s on side.

You really couldn’t make this up, as a country where actively trying to attract Saudi investment yet we’re being denied millions worth of investment in the City.

Not sure why anyone thinks the government are going to intervene somehow. The tories look on the North-East with nothing but fucking derision, this has historically been the case since always.

If anything these cosy meetings with Saudi have been about trying to persuade them to invest elsewhere in the country, I’m not necessarily talking about buying a football club, more so investment into financial institutions and property (in the city..), or weapons tech. The government couldn’t care less about investment in this region. You’re kidding yourself if you think they have our backs here.

Edited by Dr Jinx

16 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Not sure why anyone thinks the government are going to intervene somehow. The tories look on the North-East with nothing but fucking derision, this has historically been the case since always.

If anything these cosy meetings with Saudi have been about trying to persuade them to invest elsewhere in the country, I’m not necessarily talking about buying a football club, more so investment into financial institutions and property (in the city..), or weapons tech. The government couldn’t care less about investment in this region. You’re kidding yourself if you think they have our backs here.

Don’t necessarily agree with this, the tories have now made inroads up here and with no EU investment anymore private investment from Saudi would be welcome from them.

In reality though it’s difficult for them to get involved due to lobbying being heavily in the spotlight. Interventions we’re definitely made behind the scenes, though clearly unsuccessful it maybe would have taken a stronger response from Saudi Arabia to future trade relations to focus efforts further.

If the government wanted to get involved they would have and we’d be Saudi owned by now. It’s been 2 years.

I honestly don’t think PIF care as much as people think they do. If the deal gets the green light then they’ll be back. If not I think they are happy just investing elsewhere like McLaren etc 

Edited by gdm