PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Joey Linton said:

No the same people who said it was off are still saying it is off. Keith had nothing to do with their original position, he's moved to where they have always been.

If anything you'll probably find it's those who have hung on his every word will now choose not to believe him. 

Very much this :lol:

I guess Keith will be unblocking and apologising to every one who disagreed with him on twitter now that he has changed his tune? 

No didn't think so. 

Instead of holding his hands up he's now saying he's still bound by some NDA [emoji38]

Him and mouth of the tyne really need to meet each other, they'll get along like a house on fire. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Yup he knows fuck all but he’s not the reason I think it’s off. I think there has to be a point Ashley has enough waiting around and sells to someone else. I think the awful start might make him scrambling around for a new buyer.

He will do after the legal cases, if they go against the takeover. Nothing is going to happen until they play out. He’s not going to waste millions in legal fees for something which (in his and his legal teams opinion) is a non runner.

Edited by et tu brute

It’s funny because Keith is only now saying what most sensible people have been saying for 12 months.

Maybe he wants everyone to forget he so confidently said the PL had lost the jurisdiction case back in July, when the hearing isn’t taking place until the end of this month. :lol: 

Fwiw, if the PL do lose the case at the end of this month it’ll be the most positive news we’ve had in 12 months. Wonder if he’ll have to backtrack again? 

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

It’s funny because Keith is only now saying what most sensible people have been saying for 12 months.

Maybe he wants everyone to forget he so confidently said the PL had lost the jurisdiction case back in July, when the hearing isn’t taking place until the end of this month. :lol: 

Fwiw, if the PL do lose the case at the end of this month it’ll be the most positive news we’ve had in 12 months. Wonder if he’ll have to backtrack again? 

Right up until they appeal the decision for another 12 months :hmm:

2 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Right up until they appeal the decision for another 12 months :hmm:

I’ve no doubt they will if the judge states the case can proceed, but any appeal has to have justification. Hopefully the judge discounts any appeal, if not then pass as to how long it takes. Either way, nothing is going to happen until it plays out.

Edited by et tu brute

2 hours ago, Beamish said:

Whitley is very quiet.....

To be fair to Whitley he dropped Keith and the positive takeover shite weeks ago. He was posting mainly how corrupt the PL senior staff are. 

11 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

Bullshit Keith should be kept to the bullshit thread with the likes of Burnsie. The bloke is a total fantasist, talks absolute shite and craves the attention (as do the other three pricks he shares the fantasy island stage with on a Friday). Not surprisingly with some in our support, he has them hanging onto every word he says. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, RS said:

To be fair to Whitley he dropped Keith and the positive takeover shite weeks ago. He was posting mainly how corrupt the PL senior staff are. 

Yeah I think even Whitley can see that Bullshit Keith knows fuck all. I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Bullshit Keith should be kept to the bullshit thread with the likes of Burnsie. The bloke is a total fantasist, talks absolute shite and craves the attention (as do the other three pricks he shares the fantasy island stage with on a Friday). Not surprisingly with some in our support, he has them hanging onto every word he says. 

He chats and answers a lot of questions after that tweet.

19 hours ago, Bishops Finger said:

I'm sure we'll know soon enough if it falls through. I think Amanda Staveley won't keep us hanging. And Ashley will spit his dummy out all over Sky Sports News. Until then there's still a little hope. About 5% in my case mind

While PZ Newco Limited and NCUK Investment Limited are still active I think there is a good chance that PIF are still interested. I can't see them wanting those remnants of an embarrassing failure to be hanging around if their interest in NUFC is over.

10 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

While PZ Newco Limited and NCUK Investment Limited are still active I think there is a good chance that PIF are still interested. I can't see them wanting those remnants of an embarrassing failure to be hanging around if their interest in NUFC is over.

Nah, people would still be able to see them even if they weren't active any more. There's no such thing as the "remnants hanging around" or not, they don't just disappear from public record altogether. 

8 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Nah, people would still be able to see them even if they weren't active any more. There's no such thing as the "remnants hanging around" or not, they don't just disappear from public record altogether. 

But they will be dissolved at some point if PIF's interest is over, I don't think it's likely that PIF would just leave them as active companies if their interest were over.

14 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

But they will be dissolved at some point if PIF's interest is over, I don't think it's likely that PIF would just leave them as active companies if their interest were over.

There's absolutely nothing in their continued existence to suggest anything at all at this stage, regardless of what you "think" it could mean. 

14 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

There's absolutely nothing in their continued existence to suggest anything at all at this stage, regardless of what you "think" it could mean. 

Of course it suggests something, if they were dissolved PIF would definitely be out, their still being active does suggest that they could still be interested. They might not be, but it suggests that they still could be.

If their interest ended 13 months ago, as you think, they would have been dissolved by now.

13 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Of course it suggests something, if they were dissolved PIF would definitely be out, their still being active does suggest that they could still be interested. They might not be, but it suggests that they still could be.

If their interest ended 13 months ago, as you think, they would have been dissolved by now.

Again this is wrong. If either company either owes or was owed money to or from anyone pending the conclusion of the Ashley / PL cases or anything else then they'd just be left as they were. 

48 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

:suicide:

12 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Not sure what the point of that link is to the discussion we are having  - even when they are struck off you can still see them in detail on the register for another 20 years. See here

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/companies-house-direct-and-webcheck-services-to-close-later-in-2021

I looked it up when the deal first fell through to see what might happen. 

Also from the same site... 

"As part of our commitment to enhancing corporate transparency, we’ll continue to keep records of dissolved companies for 20 years from the date of dissolution. These records are currently available on other Companies House products for a fee." 

Edited by Joey Linton

12 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Not sure what the point of that link is to the discussion we are having  - even when they are struck off you can still see them in detail on the register for another 20 years. See here

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/companies-house-direct-and-webcheck-services-to-close-later-in-2021

I looked it up when the deal first fell through to see what might happen. 

Also from the same site... 

"As part of our commitment to enhancing corporate transparency, we’ll continue to keep records of dissolved companies for 20 years from the date of dissolution. These records are currently available on other Companies House products for a fee." 

But they're unlikely to want to keep the companies active, which involves filing annual accounts and confirmation statements, if they are just remnants of an embarrassing failure.

Edited by Jackie Broon