PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

I don't. I know nothing, but the level of activity doesn't exactly suggest the pursuit of a multi-million pound deal, when a company of less than 10 can provide more information in a month than they have in a year

So essentially you have no idea then?

I’m not saying it means anything as I said pinch of salt 

Edited by gdm

Nah. Expect the worst and if anything happens it's a bonus.

I've got myself to a point where I don't give a shit if we get beat, however there's still the hope that we get taken over. I'm off the heroin but I'm still on the methadone. 

Edited by Rocker

43 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Nah. Expect the worst and if anything happens it's a bonus.

I've got myself to a point where I don't give a shit if we get beat, however there's still the hope that we get taken over. I'm off the heroin but I'm still on the methadone. 

Pretty sums up my feelings on the club. About 6 months ago this kind of "development" would have roped me back in, now I expect the worse!

As a football fan the club has pretty much broke me, thank fook my son's league starts back later this month to keep my interest in football going! 

Bet Keith is having a mental dilemma of trying to work out how he can concoct a story to completely go against what he said a week ago, in light of this news.

I still fail to believe if it was possible to ‘restructure’ anything by editing some documents, why the consortium wouldn’t have just done that 12-18 months ago.

Maybe it’s great news and in the background their legal eagles are working away on something to get it through.

Maybe it’s complete nothing news.

Guest reefatoon
30 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Tbf I have no clue what any of it means in relation to the companies house stuff. Is it actually relevant in any way or is it the usual suspects/plane watchers/utter turds getting their monthly lob on?

haven’t seen any of that, you’re miles off. Someone spotted a slight change at companies house, shared it and a few people discussed it, that was all. Much to your disappointment, there were no lob ons at all. What I have noticed though, is amongst the normal chat, the usual suspects come in with their usual digs and slating folk. And on and on it goes.

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Bet Keith is having a mental dilemma of trying to work out how he can concoct a story to completely go against what he said a week ago, in light of this news.

I still fail to believe if it was possible to ‘restructure’ anything by editing some documents, why the consortium wouldn’t have just done that 12-18 months ago.

Maybe it’s great news and in the background their legal eagles are working away on something to get it through.

Maybe it’s complete nothing news.

32 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

haven’t seen any of that, you’re miles off. Someone spotted a slight change at companies house, shared it and a few people discussed it, that was all. Much to your disappointment, there were no lob ons at all. What I have noticed though, is amongst the normal chat, the usual suspects come in with their usual digs and slating folk. And on and on it goes.

Alright pal, strap your lob on back down.

Absolute whoppa Keith like.

Happy to "say nowt and let others do the talking and predictions :lol:" ...... after the fucking year he's had?  His credibility is long gone for most people, but I hope those still clinging to his 'good intentions' have realised what he's about by now.

Edited by Wilson