PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
12 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think its that twitter fella with the Alien probe sticking out his arse 

[emoji38] ahh, an instant ignore then.

27 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I wonder if this 9/11 declassification thing that supposedly implicates the Saudi Royal Family will have any impact on the takeover.

Well they've backed the declassification so would look pretty stupid if they are implicated and or didn't know what was in it beforehand. 

US wouldn't burn that bridge, any reference wouls have been removed by now or investigation ended inconclusive   

11 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Are you a Saudi bot too Whitley? 

A Saudi bot would be posting tenuous links to the takeover all the time. I mean it’s not like Ambani was on the same yacht when the takeover was struck or anything.

The great news is that if Ambani is in for the club, he won’t be shitting on PIF it’ll be very much in tandem.

Nothing like me Joey…..

https://www.ft.com/content/4b2f0d24-e2fe-4d04-bd33-54bcebfbd42b

Last October on the Red Sea, British financier Amanda Staveley and her husband stepped aboard the megayacht of Saudi Arabia’s crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman. 

Also among the party were Yasir al-Rumayyan, head of Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund, and global business chiefs including SoftBank’s Masayoshi Son and Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani.

Edited by Whitley mag

I like how you’re running away with this story, which has been made up by some loon on Twitter with seemingly zero knowledge on anything.

A few days ago he made up another completely hypothetical scenario about an agreement between NDM and the PL.

I get that you want the takeover to go through, we all do. But clinging onto all of this random, false hope isn’t going to change anything. Give up man. Await the proper news from proper channels and stop being hauled in by idiots on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I like how you’re running away with this story, which has been made up by some loon on Twitter with seemingly zero knowledge on anything.

A few days ago he made up another completely hypothetical scenario about an agreement between NDM and the PL.

I get that you want the takeover to go through, we all do. But clinging onto all of this random, false hope isn’t going to change anything. Give up man. Await the proper news from proper channels and stop being hauled in by idiots on Twitter.

I don’t get hauled in by anything Fanny. The Ambani rumour didn’t start with your Twitter friend though just for  clarification.

Just now, hakka said:

Does anyone genuinely think a take over is still on or a possibility? Feels like we are further away from one for as long as I can remember at present, sadly.

It's been dead and buried for yonks, only the internet and especially twitter keeps it going.

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

It's been dead and buried for yonks, only the internet and especially twitter keeps it going.

Agreed. I guess it's harmless for people to keep believing, but it looked completely dead the moment PIF said they'd pulled out. Maybe there was all sorts of plays and battles that didn't work out since then, but seems incredible stretch to think it's still on the cards now from the same faces as last time.

14 minutes ago, hakka said:

Does anyone genuinely think a take over is still on or a possibility? Feels like we are further away from one for as long as I can remember at present, sadly.

The pending hearing tells us that something is still on going but I personally feel they are pissing into the wind if they think they are going to succeed.

48 minutes ago, Ben said:

Ashley has checked out, hopefully it's because a sale is going to happen and not that he is just being him 

Didn’t Ashley “check out” like ten years ago? He’s had literally no involvement in the club for years. It’s managed and run by Barnes. 

Anyone thinking his lack of interest or the pitiful transfer window is a reflection on anything takeover related, need to remind themselves that has been said every season for the last ten years.

Yet here we are, with no new owner(s).