PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
13 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

If it isn't the Saudis then you have no right to say 'I told you so' anyway. No shit we will get taken over at some point.

:dowie:  He said he would never say i told you so

12 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

If it isn't the Saudis then you have no right to say 'I told you so' anyway. No shit we will get taken over at some point.

I repeat, despite it being again mentioned that I will, I can again re-confirm (though I should not have to) that I will NEVER say anything like that, and people repeating the possibility back to me (like you) will never make me change my way of life and standard of behaviour about this or anything else. That is not who I am.

OK?

8 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I don’t think/hope any of us “ positive’s” would gloat when/if the takeover happens…..Personally I would be so ecstatic after such a prolonged nightmare, I would just be happy for all of us whichever side of the fence your opinions were. At the end of the day we all want the same thing, it’s just that most of us are just exhausted with it all and quite frankly I totally understand people’s doubts that the takeover will ever happen. When/ if it happens let’s ALL celebrate together….there will be no need for any “ I told you so” from either side of the discussions.🤔

1 minute ago, Jinky Jim said:

I don’t think/hope any of us “ positive’s” would gloat when/if the takeover happens…..Personally I would be so ecstatic after such a prolonged nightmare, I would just be happy for all of us whichever side of the fence your opinions were. At the end of the day we all want the same thing, it’s just that most of us are just exhausted with it all and quite frankly I totally understand people’s doubts that the takeover will ever happen. When/ if it happens let’s ALL celebrate together….there will be no need for any “ I told you so” from either side of the discussions.🤔

Perfectly expressed!

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Totally agree, when/(if) the takeover happens, who gives a fuck that people were disagreeing on a message board. Just imagine the place man, will be quality.

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Again not here here to argue but your last sentence is exactly what he wasn’t doing. He basically told Hakka to just ignore the negative opinions as they are wrong. That’s not respecting someone’s opinion. did you have this same energy when penn was getting dogs abuse? I’m not so sure but it’s all good ma man 

Penn enjoyed fans misery too much, his posts were always condescending and full of snidey digs. Not too dissimilar to Luke Egghead tbh. manorpark's posts cheer me up, maybe he's too optimistic, but he doesn't strike me as being a sarcy bastard who revels in seeing dreams shot down. 

Edited by TRon

18 minutes ago, manorpark said:

I repeat, despite it being again mentioned that I will, I can again re-confirm (though I should not have to) that I will NEVER say anything like that, and people repeating the possibility back to me (like you) will never make me change my way of life and standard of behaviour about this or anything else. That is not who I am.

OK?

I'm not particularly interested in your morals and behaviour, it's a football forum and you've been talking a lot of rubbish for a long time now so don't complain when people call you out on it.

4 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I'm not particularly interested in your morals and behaviour, it's a football forum and you've been talking a lot of rubbish for a long time now so don't complain when people call you out on it.

Or just ignore man FFS? I can’t believe how pent up people get over someone basically posting harmless guff even if it is annoying, fuck me there are more worrying things in life to bitch about. Tbf to ManorPark he has remained incredibly restrained and not resorted to telling people to fuck off, again leave the mad bastard to his opinions and move on…

Guest reefatoon
14 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Or just ignore man FFS? I can’t believe how pent up people get over someone basically posting harmless guff even if it is annoying, fuck me there are more worrying things in life to bitch about. Tbf to ManorPark he has remained incredibly restrained and not resorted to telling people to fuck off, again leave the mad bastard to his opinions and move on…

It’s mad how angry some people get [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

It’s mad how angry some people get [emoji38]

Again tho purely for balance people were genuinely fuming because the likes of Sean, joelinton, fantail breeze, penn etc would have a negative take on it. Like ridiculously angry and abusive and tbh so far they are the few that have got it more right than wrong. 

as soon as arbitration got to delayed to next year I stopped caring what anyone posts coz none of it matters 

Edited by gdm

51 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

At least manorpark actually brings an opinion to the table rather than just shoot others opinions down. Getting “called out” for having a positive opinion, guess that’s the world we live in now.

12 minutes ago, MickMack said:

At least manorpark actually brings an opinion to the table rather than just shoot others opinions down. Getting “called out” for having a positive opinion, guess that’s the world we live in now.

Not an opinion when you keep stating it as FACT, is it?

Guest reefatoon
32 minutes ago, gdm said:

Again tho purely for balance people were genuinely fuming because the likes of Sean, joelinton, fantail breeze, penn etc would have a negative take on it. Like ridiculously angry and abusive and tbh so far they are the few that have got it more right than wrong. 

as soon as arbitration got to delayed to next year I stopped caring what anyone posts coz none of it matters 

Don’t agree with that mind. The people you mentioned, I wasn’t bothered about their opinion. Majority of the time they were piss taking after some bad news though on people who were positive. No issue when they are talking about their opinion on it, all good. Manorpark wasn’t rubbing peoples noses in stuff.

16 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Don’t agree with that mind. The people you mentioned, I wasn’t bothered about their opinion. Majority of the time they were piss taking after some bad news though on people who were positive. No issue when they are talking about their opinion on it, all good. Manorpark wasn’t rubbing peoples noses in stuff.

Fair enough. 

I going to gloat as hell when the takeover happens.   The amount of shit I and others got when the positive takeover thread was created for those that wanted to believe and have a bit of hope.   So no, fuck you with not gloating.  I'll be gloating and will call them out constantly as utter pricks.

It was so simple - only post positive stuff in the positive thread but just like Twitter, people can't handle it, and it becomes a mess.

So gloating on standby if Amanda/Rueben/PIF take us over........for how long.....dont know.

Have a nice weekend of Sports Direct FC and Brucie ball!

3 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

I going to gloat as hell when the takeover happens.   The amount of shit I and others got when the positive takeover thread was created for those that wanted to believe and have a bit of hope.   So no, fuck you with not gloating.  I'll be gloating and will call them out constantly as utter pricks.

It was so simple - only post positive stuff in the positive thread but just like Twitter, people can't handle it, and it becomes a mess.

So gloating on standby if Amanda/Rueben/PIF take us over........for how long.....dont know.

I don't think there's a single person who wants a Mike Ashley owned and Bruce led football club, so you can wind your tash in straightaway. 

This is probably the most aggressive post of the lot, so you can climb down from your high horse. 

32 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

You honestly think anyone will care about you gloating if it goes thru. The joy of having new owners, the sheer relief of no more Mike Ashley, the speculation of who their first managerial appointment and first big signing will be, the excitement of what lies ahead. Aww man look theres awaymag gloating that he was right. Moment ruined :lol: no one gives a shit man.

The only reason it’s got so bad on here is a) we all want it to happen b) it hasn’t happened (yet) and c) it’s dragged on for 2 fuckin years. So relax yourself 

Edited by gdm

31 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

Aye, simple, and if they'd kept their nonsense to the nonsense thread it wouldn't have been such an issue but they spewed it all over the cesspit football section.  Basically none of the nobs involved come out of this looking good, neither the negative posters who just couldn't resist going into the positive thread and baiting people or the positive posters who just belched shite and wound people up.

Big fucking round of applause to all involved, what a bunch of rectangles.

k=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

12 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Aye, simple, and if they'd kept their nonsense to the nonsense thread it wouldn't have been such an issue but they spewed it all over the cesspit football section.  Basically none of the nobs involved come out of this looking good, neither the negative posters who just couldn't resist going into the positive thread and baiting people or the positive posters who just belched shite and wound people up.

Big fucking round of applause to all involved, what a bunch of rectangles.

k=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

There is no such thing as a "positive" thread (despite one thread having that word in its title) it is just another thread about the Takeover, but one where more of the people who see things objectively and clearly, tend to post.

I treat both threads as the same, because they are, though the percentage of "doom and gloom" types is higher (unfortunately) on this thread! 

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Not an opinion when you keep stating it as FACT, is it?

Try to understand my posts, rather than nit-picking about whether a clear statement I make might be an expression of opinion, or an expression of fact.

You lose the meaning by doing that, and you waste my time and other peoples time with nit-picking . . and you also waste your own time!!

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

I agree with . . er . . "some" of that HTT II :)