PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I don't know what this is about. I to click on takeover related threads without registering what thread it is and leave immediately, so haven't read the previous page.

However, if a takeover goes through I'll gladly take as much abuse as you feel the need to dish out @Awaymag. I'll give you as many "you were right and I was wrong"'s as you want (within reason). And I will love it.

2 hours ago, Awaymag said:

I going to gloat as hell when the takeover happens.   The amount of shit I and others got when the positive takeover thread was created for those that wanted to believe and have a bit of hope.   So no, fuck you with not gloating.  I'll be gloating and will call them out constantly as utter pricks.

It was so simple - only post positive stuff in the positive thread but just like Twitter, people can't handle it, and it becomes a mess.

So gloating on standby if Amanda/Rueben/PIF take us over........for how long.....dont know.

Have a nice weekend of Sports Direct FC and Brucie ball!

:anguish: 

2 hours ago, Awaymag said:

I going to gloat as hell when the takeover happens.   The amount of shit I and others got when the positive takeover thread was created for those that wanted to believe and have a bit of hope.   So no, fuck you with not gloating.  I'll be gloating and will call them out constantly as utter pricks.

It was so simple - only post positive stuff in the positive thread but just like Twitter, people can't handle it, and it becomes a mess.

So gloating on standby if Amanda/Rueben/PIF take us over........for how long.....dont know.

Now you see, this is worthy of grief, not what ManorPark posts. And if this is the crack, don’t make me bring back my 3.00pm Friday shite… 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Now you see, this is worthy of grief, not what ManorPark posts. And if this is the crack, don’t make me bring back my 3.00pm Friday shite… 

Why is this worthy of grief? You all claim you want NUFC to succeed.  I dont believe that, there are posters on here who actually wallow in how shit NUFC is and seek out those that want to hold onto the takeover as a way out of the shit.

Im sorry that I don't toe the line and say, when takeover happens, all will be forgotten, and we should all embrace as brothers and sisters in the new found glory of NUFC.  Too much has happened over the past year to just forget about it.

Maybe you can create a thread titled '  Lets play nice and praise each other, we all want the same thing'

Up Sports Direct FC,  do you think we can get 11th place this year.........oh the excitement........still they've finally cleaned the gallowgate roof so that's progress!

1 minute ago, Awaymag said:

Why is this worthy of grief? You all claim you want NUFC to succeed.  I dont believe that, there are posters on here who actually wallow in how shit NUFC is and seek out those that want to hold onto the takeover as a way out of the shit.

Im sorry that I don't toe the line and say, when takeover happens, all will be forgotten, and we should all embrace as brothers and sisters in the new found glory of NUFC.  Too much has happened over the past year to just forget about it.

Maybe you can create a thread titled '  Lets play nice and praise each other, we all want the same thing'

Up Sports Direct FC,  do you think we can get 11th place this year.........oh the excitement........still they've finally cleaned the gallowgate roof so that's progress!

I hope we get relegated and crash and burn tbh.

4 hours ago, Awaymag said:

I can understand the sentiment, but in reality you won't need to gloat. All the doom mongers will climb on board and join the party save a select few absolute bell ends who will disappear and take their accounts with them. Then sign up with new accounts with acronyms something along the lines of the The Sword is Mightier than the PenN.  

16 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

You talk absolute horseshit. Anyone who says they will gloat at people if/when we get taken over is beyond pathetic. Everyone wants the club to be taken over. Everyone. No one supports this regime, this structure, this management or our future under it however long it remains. People are rightly sceptical about some news that comes out about the takeover and that is it. Just because some people aren't blindly positive about a specific buyer given all that has gone on doesnt mean they are anti takeover or pro Ashley etc. Which you're well aware of. Youre just being childish and petty because youve picked a horse and people think its a bit weird. Which it is. Suck it up.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

You talk absolute horseshit. Anyone who says they will gloat at people if/when we get taken over is beyond pathetic. Everyone wants the club to be taken over. Everyone. No one supports this regime, this structure, this management or our future under it however long it remains. People are rightly sceptical about some news that comes out about the takeover and that is it. Just because some people aren't blindly positive about a specific buyer given all that has gone on doesnt mean they are anti takeover or pro Ashley etc. Which you're well aware of. Youre just being childish and petty because youve picked a horse and people think its a bit weird. Which it is. Suck it up.

Oh okay, you are right.  How can I be so wrong.   Thank you for correcting  me!

2 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

Oh okay, you are right.  How can I be so wrong.   Thank you for correcting  me!

I hope we don’t get taken over now just to spite you…

29 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

The fuck are you talking about man? Apart from a few daft arguments the majority get over it and get on. I’ve no problem with manor park as a person. 

there should be no need for I told you so’s or get it up you’s etc. Relax 

22 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Exactly this. I think some posters can’t differentiate between people thinking there’s a possibility the takeover won’t happen and them absolutely not wanting it to happen. 

At this moment in time I don’t think it’ll happen but it doesn’t for one minute mean I don’t want it to happen 

Edited by gdm

17 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

This thread is pure aids once again

It is, despite nothing actually happening either way. The next date is at the back end of this month, for anything meaningful (currently anyway) happening. Even then that is just judgement to see if the case will proceed. All that happens in this thread, is that every three or four days, we get the same shit discussions based on the same old mindsets. Just wait for someting to ACTUALLY happen first, as currently this has to be in the running for the most pointless thread. 

Edited by et tu brute

46 minutes ago, gdm said:

Exactly this. I think some posters can’t differentiate between people thinking there’s a possibility the takeover won’t happen and them absolutely not wanting it to happen. 

At this moment in time I don’t think it’ll happen but it doesn’t for one minute mean I don’t want it to happen 

This is something that people have struggled to understand for 18 months now.

”I think the takeover won’t happen because of x, y and z” doesn’t equal “HAHAHA THE TAKEOVER WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND I DON’T WANT ONE”.

As I’ve stated numerous times, I don’t think the takeover will happen because of the news reported in front of me. If the news becomes more positive and there are clear reasons why the PL will back down, I’ll more than likely change my opinion.

I don’t agree with Manorpark, although ultimately we want the same outcome. I understand he annoys people because his posts are generally based on nothing. He doesn’t post in here laying out his reasons for why the takeover will happen, he comes in repeating the same baseless guff almost daily. At least Whitley tries to back up his opinion, albeit with very shaky information.

It’s an emotive subject because everyone is sick to death of the club in its current form.

I personally don’t mind the lengthy discussions in this thread, what’s more annoying is the folk constantly running in to moan about the discussions that are occurring. I’d rather discuss the takeover with Whitley and Manorpark for 10 hours than sit talking about how exciting Ronaldo is, picking my favourite NUFC player from 1982 or my favourite Olympic moment.

There are multiple threads on here for a reason, you don’t need to read and engage with them all. Or, better still, stop coming in to tell everyone how much you don’t like the discussion occurring.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

10 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

But it sure beats talking about what league position Sports Direct will finish

At this point I’m working from a presumption that we won’t get a takeover and that Steve Bruce is going to be allowed relegate us.