PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
53 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

This is something that people have struggled to understand for 18 months now.

”I think the takeover won’t happen because of x, y and z” doesn’t equal “HAHAHA THE TAKEOVER WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND I DON’T WANT ONE”.

As I’ve stated numerous times, I don’t think the takeover will happen because of the news reported in front of me. If the news becomes more positive and there are clear reasons why the PL will back down, I’ll more than likely change my opinion.

I don’t agree with Manorpark, although ultimately we want the same outcome. I understand he annoys people because his posts are generally based on nothing. He doesn’t post in here laying out his reasons for why the takeover will happen, he comes in repeating the same baseless guff almost daily. At least Whitley tries to back up his opinion, albeit with very shaky information.

It’s an emotive subject because everyone is sick to death of the club in its current form.

I personally don’t mind the lengthy discussions in this thread, what’s more annoying is the folk constantly running in to moan about the discussions that are occurring. I’d rather discuss the takeover with Whitley and Manorpark for 10 hours than sit talking about how exciting Ronaldo is, picking my favourite NUFC player from 1982 or my favourite Olympic moment.

There are multiple threads on here for a reason, you don’t need to read and engage with them all. Or, better still, stop coming in to tell everyone how much you don’t like the discussion occurring.

In all fairness, you only showed up in this thread when there was some bad news and you would wind folk up (you knew exactly what you were doing). Every other thread you were totally fine, but this thread you loved to work your ticket. You fucking tinker, you knew exactly what you were doing. [emoji38]

Guest reefatoon

Anyway, never mind the positive and the negatives that would constantly wrestle in here, I think we should join forces against the people who just come in and tell us how shit this thread is. Let’s gang up on those cunts  [emoji38] Bastards!!

27 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

The worst of the repeated bilge is the people commenting that the thread is full of repeated bilge, it's easy enough just not to click on it.

That is very true, although i do like to click to see this joyless dump hole of arguing lunatics, mainly in the faint hope something real has been posted that the takeover is on, but that unfortunately is the faintest of hopes.

14 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

In all fairness, you only showed up in this thread when there was some bad news and you would wind folk up (you knew exactly what you were doing). Every other thread you were totally fine, but this thread you loved to work your ticket. You fucking tinker, you knew exactly what you were doing. [emoji38]

Is that true though? Feel free to check my posting history, but I’m fairly confident I’ve posted in this thread throughout. Through the good, bad, indifferent and zero news.

The only gap was the month where I was banned because my opinions didn’t align with the cult, which upset people.

I’d rather be wrong, because then we’ll have a club worth supporting. Considering I’ve taken dog abuse at times for my own opinion, I think it’s fair to come in and call those individuals out when proven right. Which is totally different to a “told you so”, by the way.

Guest reefatoon
15 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Is that true though? Feel free to check my posting history, but I’m fairly confident I’ve posted in this thread throughout. Through the good, bad, indifferent and zero news.

The only gap was the month where I was banned because my opinions didn’t align with the cult, which upset people.

I’d rather be wrong, because then we’ll have a club worth supporting. Considering I’ve taken dog abuse at times for my own opinion, I think it’s fair to come in and call those individuals out when proven right. Which is totally different to a “told you so”, by the way.

😂 of course it was true. You would come booling in, winding people up then demanding everyone put you on ignore. The thread used to tick along nicely until it turned into the fantail show. Was always so dramatic when you arrived. That was every single time too [emoji38] 

Must admit, I didn’t agree with you being banned mind, though I really worried for Joey Linton as he had nothing to like for ages.

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

😂 of course it was true. You would come booling in, winding people up then demanding everyone put you on ignore. The thread used to tick along nicely until it turned into the fantail show. Was always so dramatic when you arrived. That was every single time too [emoji38] 

Must admit, I didn’t agree with you being banned mind, though I really worried for Joey Linton as he had nothing to like for ages.

We’ll agree to disagree. If people got wound up, I think they’re a bit sensitive.

I worried about Joey too. I often sob myself to sleep if my posts don’t have a @Joey Linton and @Minhosalike on them. 

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

We’ll agree to disagree. If people got wound up, I think they’re a bit sensitive.

I worried about Joey too. I often sob myself to sleep if my posts don’t have a @Joey Linton and @Minhosalike on them. 

Never change man. And try not to get banned again. :thup:

https://tribuna.com/en/news/manutd-2021-09-10-glazers-sell-over-five-million-class-a-shares-what-it-means-for-man-united/

The Glazers family have reportedly sold over five million in class A shares (roughly 14%) at Manchester United to Ariel Investments. These include full voting rights.

Glazers own about 120 million Class B shares with full voting rights, 10 votes per share - which is how they control the club.

Class A shares, on the other hand, account for one vote per share (1/10th of a Class B share). Thus, the sale hardly gives Ariel Investments power in internal matters.

After the share sale, Avram Glazer will not own any Class A shares at the club, reducing his total voting power to 13.39% from 16.85%. Meanwhile, the combined Glazer ownership will fall to 74.9% from 78%.

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

It’s Friday night lads. Look out of a window or something.

Must be Jack shit going on outside yours for you to saunter in here.

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You had a choice to be cultish or cuntish and you chose the wrong one  :lol:

4 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

It's not a cult, it's a clique.  Can't even get the basics right.

Perfect afternoon for the Premier League brand. 

The match had the illusion of being competitive for a while, couple of goals for Ronaldo and all the national media can wank themselves silly all weekend.

Played our part to perfection today well done lads.