PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I was late to the party knowing who this Keith chap is, but why are we obsessed with him?

Is he any different to Wraith or the other knackers who promote club based material for their own self interest?

Nope. Probably even worse than Wraith who, 'to his credit' has managed to somehow create an amount of relevance, what with TalkSport getting on the blower to him from time to time, etc. Keith is any radgie down the social club and isn't worth a nanosecond of anyone's time. 

31 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Nope. Probably even worse than Wraith who, 'to his credit' has managed to somehow create an amount of relevance, what with TalkSport getting on the blower to him from time to time, etc. Keith is any radgie down the social club and isn't worth a nanosecond of anyone's time. 

Then why do we keep talking about him?

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Not sure you have noticed but this is a Takeover thread. Yes it may well be utter shit (sorry is utter shit) but it’s still Takeover related. 

So if I start rambling shite that's takeover related on a Twitter account then it should get shared here?

Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back

The absolute cunt that is Keith

Anyone still believing him, please step forward and provide an ounce of why he can and should be trusted. 

3 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Not sure you have noticed but this is a Takeover thread. Yes it may well be utter shit (sorry is utter shit) but it’s still Takeover related. 

Yeah but why put up something from twitter knowing its a load of bull just to slate someone. I'd rather just not see it and hear the same shit comments every other day

4 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

What was your favourite? Mine was Brooklyn IV with The Undisputed Era v Moustache Mountain.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

Yeah but why put up something from twitter knowing its a load of bull just to slate someone. I'd rather just not see it and hear the same shit comments every other day

There's a bullshit Twitter thread for a reason.

10 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Where has all this talk of Ambani being involved in the takeover come from? I have not seen one single report other than just twitter users who are just guessing in the hope that they'll look ITK if owt happens. 

Pretty much just Whitley mag that’s talking about him

3 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

Why is Mukesh Ambani trending?

The simple answer is – we’re not too sure.

There have been no recent reports linking Ambani to a potential takeover of Newcastle United.

The link to PIF might interest Newcastle fans but there is nothing to suggest yet that Ambani is hoping to take the club off Ashley’s hands.

7 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

That’s not the chronicle. there is no concrete links. A lot of wishful thinking 

Edited by gdm

I think it's because he was on the yacht MBS had when Staveley, di Bello etc were invited on which setup the PIF part of the takeover. Tenuous link with his brother Anil from 2008 who claims to be bankrupt now "In February 2020, Anil Ambani was locked in a legal battle with 3 Chinese banks. He was asked to set aside US$100 million by the court which led him to make the statement that his net worth is currently zero after considering his liabilities"