PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

26 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Tune in tomorrow night to find out. 

Llambias has experience in the bread business + Nick DeMarco posts a lot about bread = fake news.

Most likely nothing in it, but reputation of Llambias is poor and wouldn't change anything. With recent tribunal decisions during his time as managing director you would think he would fail a 'fit and proper' person test if anything was proven around financial irregularities in 2011. 

3 minutes ago, RS said:

Keith is a mackem on the most successful troll of nufc supporters ever. Probably deserves a clip as much as Edwards. 

It is a classic bait technique to drive engagement. He has heard something, doesn't state much in the following tweet, alludes to a group then informs them to watch the show. You'll catch him fronting property investment with that Samuel Leeds guy off YouTube in 2022.

11 minutes ago, RS said:

Keith is a mackem on the most successful troll of nufc supporters ever. Probably deserves a clip as much as Edwards. 

He's not a makem, but he is full of shit. Anyway enough for his shit, just post it in the Bullshit Thread in future @Joey Linton

Edited by et tu brute

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

God I hope not. Let's put it this way, if he's got more than £1m in the bank at the moment I'd be very surprised. He's not buying the club.

He is a director of Ipro Nigeria Limited. Will have millions of billions from one of his prince mates. 

Edited by Ed210

On 15/09/2021 at 19:17, Colos Short and Curlies said:

We going to lobby Doris now that Oli has been given the Spanish archer? 

She won't do anything. Fully expecting something to come out about how she is unfit for the role in the next couple of weeks - there have already been old tweets dragged up about the BBC. We might get a soundbite similar to the previous occupant how ministers are not to get involved with the Premier League if it is ever asked.

59 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Something I never thought I’d consider, but Llambias was a better “managing director” than Charnley. Like we’re talking pond level increments here but not wrong 

The split second void of nothing between the old MD leaving and Charnley taking over was a better MD than thumbhead.

12 hours ago, Shearergol said:

God I hope not. Let's put it this way, if he's got more than £1m in the bank at the moment I'd be very surprised. He's not buying the club.

tbf he doesn’t say he is buying it he’s says he’s just representing for someone else. 

Dunno why I even commented coz it’s all a load of bollocks