Two and a half years to get a decision on a takeover man :lol:

Even if successful they're probably not going to take over mid season given we're almost certainly going to be in another relegation battle. But ay, "good news coming this week" lol

Ok, so Arbitration is adjourned, but where does this leave the CAT case? 

Notice this setback is breaking news on SSN, after the protest got ignored. Top class trolling there.

Edited by TK-421

Just now, junkhead said:

Scandalous. We should refuse to participate in the league while this is up in the air. I genuinely think it's Ashley's best option.

The PL couldn't give a fuck if we played or not. Six clubs matter, the rest don't. 

Honestly we will win this arbitration. The PL know it and so do Bird and Bird. This is why they are delaying everything for as long as they possibly can. 

Hold the line! 

3 minutes ago, junkhead said:

Scandalous. We should refuse to participate in the league while this is up in the air. I genuinely think it's Ashley's best option.

Would also make the season a lot more enjoyable. 

Same old delay delay delay tactics the PL will do this until they can’t delay any more.

they will once again be banking on us getting relegated

whilst the CAT may now be more prominent in the timescales I’m sure they will find a way to delay that too.

This is so fucking bent it’s unreal. Anyone with a set of eyes can see the league is just kicking the can down the road. They are literally playing with people’s futures here. An entire areas future. Fuck the lot of em. Corrupt cunts.

I'm half expecting a consortium statement tomorrow or something confirming they've had enough of these games, kicking the can down the road and take their investment elsewhere. At least it would be closure on this particular saga as I'm convinced it's never happening within the establishment football currently has running it 

• Yorkie changed the title to Takeover Thread