PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Jordan on Talksport now saying (live on Talksport) that it can't happen because of piracy in KSA.

He's (and the PL are) of the opinion that it is a state backed takeover because MBS personally intervened at Government level which demonstrates PIF is KSA government backed.

O&D's test is working properly according to SJ.

The arbitration process has fallen through because the PL has asked NUFC to unequivacally prove that the Saudi Government is not involved in piracy.

AS didn't do proper due diligence and has put the Saudi's in a bad position reputationally.

The only way it happens is if they allow a way to sue through the KSA Courts for piracy according to SJ.

Oh, and he still sounds like a grade A cunt.

Well that's bullshit. The arbitration isn't there to establish whether or not piracy has taken place, it's there to establish whether or not there is clear separation. There is no reason NUFC have to prove the Saudi Government is not involved in piracy.

If that were the case, the arbitration would go ahead and the PL would win.

5 minutes ago, mofo said:

He's coming across really well TBF.

Best point he made was when Jordan was banging on about piracy, Wraith simply said no-one can confirm it’s about piracy because there’s been no transparency about it. One of his better interviews to be fair to him.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Well that's bullshit. The arbitration isn't there to establish whether or not piracy has taken place, it's there to establish whether or not there is clear separation. There is no reason NUFC have to prove the Saudi Government is not involved in piracy.

If that were the case, the arbitration would go ahead and the PL would win.

Don't shoot the messenger.....

I'm just passing on what was said for those that can't bring themselves to listen to the twat.

17 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Jordan on Talksport now saying (live on Talksport) that it can't happen because of piracy in KSA.

Piracy is no longer an issue, even the US have removed KSA from their list so pressing on that topic would be unreasonable by the Prem.

He's (and the PL are) of the opinion that it is a state backed takeover because MBS personally intervened at Government level which demonstrates PIF is KSA government backed.

That's pathetic if true, all governments 'intervene' on behalf of their major companies, it's standard lobbying procedure, regardless of who's on the board of those companies.

O&D's test is working properly according to SJ.

Clearly it's not, otherwise transparency wouldn't be a problem.

The arbitration process has fallen through because the PL has asked NUFC to unequivacally prove that the Saudi Government is not involved in piracy.

How would they do this? They've already provided official documentation, the rest is purely opinion on behalf of the Prem.

AS didn't do proper due diligence and has put the Saudi's in a bad position reputationally.

A nonsense, shit stirring comment.

The only way it happens is if they allow a way to sue through the KSA Courts for piracy according to SJ.

There's nothing to sue for and it's not down to a shambolic, tin-pot sporting organisation to get involved in the internal politics of a country. The issue was ended, a line drawn under it.

Jordan is a complete, odious, slime-bag prick - purely out to wind people up for hits.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

12 hours ago, Disco said:

Every single person involved in every single aspect of this, be it involved, third party or reporting on it, appears to be a complete fucking shyster. It’s fucking tiresome and dull as fuck, absolutely fucking sick of it - it’s every bit as bad as watching the utter dross on the field. 

Worth reiterating every couple of pages this. 

Most interesting thing Wraith said was that there will be some CAT related news later this week and 'this won't be the last time you're talking about the NUFC Takeover on your show this week'.

Interesting.....

We really have no confirmed idea what’s going on with this so a Man Utd style ground takeover will be pointless. Nobody will know what it’s about and we wouldn’t be able to articulate why we are taking this type of action other than we want Ashley gone - that has been the case for over a decade and has had no coverage 

5 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Jordan is a complete, odious, slime-bag prick - purely out to wind people up for hits.

In summary, he essentially said its up to the buyers to prove they are suitable to 'join the PL Club'.

5 minutes ago, Slim said:

When I heard it I thought the opposite tbh

Me too, he kept just hinting around this mad theory that it’s best that arbitration was postponed meaning the CAT case comes first.

as much as I dislike the man SJ did talk sense. Let’s be honest the Saudis stink out this deal. Piracy is likely a factor.

Wraith is correct about one thing no one knows anything coz it’s not transparent 

Edited by gdm

23 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Jordan is clearly not as clever as he thinks he is.  The PL could never unequivocally prove that SA government is not involved in piracy because its impossible to prove a negative.  The burden of proof would be on the PL to prove it is.  The fucking moron!

6 minutes ago, Slim said:

When I heard it I thought the opposite tbh

Really? I thought he was a little bit aggressive at points but I think you need to be with Jordan.

Just now, 1964 said:

Jordan is clearly not as clever as he thinks he is.  The PL could never unequivocally prove that SA government is not involved in piracy because its impossible to prove a negative.  The burden of proof would be on the PL to prove it is.  The fucking moron!

Also, the High Court judgment makes it clear that the arbitration only relates to whether the definitions of 'control' and 'director' in section A of the PL's rules would apply to the KSA. The section F O&D test itself, and therefore claims of the KSA being involved in piracy, is not relevant to the arbitration.

9 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

In summary, he essentially said its up to the buyers to prove they are suitable to 'join the PL Club'.

But then the premier league need to firm up their criteria and make a straight decision don’t they? 

my god I hate that prick Simon Jordan.