PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

27 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Accident of birth is in no way indicative of the tenacity of her character. 

It's a term of phrase? "We're a hardy bunch up here" yes theres no factual evidence that anyone is anything. But Geordies have their tits out in December at the games, one might interpret that as hardy.

Glassing someone in a pub in Liverpool might sound aggressive. 

Who gives a fuck☺️

Do you only do facts.

Edited by mighty__mag

4 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/feb/26/amanda-staveley-loses-high-court-action-against-barclays

Judge David Waksman ruled on Friday that “Barclays was guilty of fraudulent misrepresentation” but that Staveley’s PCP group was not entitled to damages. This was because even if Barclays had been honest, PCP would not have been able to raise enough money to finance the deal, he said.

“While PCP has succeeded on liability, it has failed on causation and loss with the result that the overall claim fails,” Waksman said. “I can understand why this outcome will be a serious disappointment to PCP, especially after I have found Barclays to be guilty of serious deceit.”

The judge described Staveley as “the driving force of PCP” and a “tough, clever and creative entrepreneur”. He dismissed Barclays claims that she was “guilty of ‘obvious embellishment and invention’.”

“I do not accept that as a general characterisation… she was essentially an untruthful or unreliable witness,” Waksman said. “I thought that, for the most part, her evidence was reliable.”

That was 6 months ago.

41 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Was answering the "Her recent court case tells us a different story though. She got fuck all." comment

Must admit she certainly doesn’t come across very well when under questioning. She has been left out to dry though, as she’s been left as the face of the takeover bid, with both the Reubens and PIF remaining firmly in the background. Not a good move in my opinion. It also wouldn’t actually surprise me if Ashley is dealing directly with PIF and possibly the Reubens, with Staveley being left out of the loop. 

On 04/09/2021 at 18:36, Scotty66 said:

I'm going to call him out on twitter when (if) this all finally ends in nothing. Ask him genuinely if he will be apologising to everyone he's blocked and shouted down. Mainly to that shell, who tbf has been proved correct over him and Liam Kennedy. 

Apologise for blocking people on Twitter? Fuck sake.

10 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

Apologise for blocking people on Twitter? Fuck sake.

Absolutely! Have you seen how he speaks to people when they question his "sources" and the info he gives out? Anyone who questions it is immediately called a troll, part of a cult and accused of being against the takeover. How ironic. 

He completely led people up the path and should hold his hands up for getting so much wrong when so many were hanging on to his every word. 

Edited by Scotty66

This calling people Trolls and blocking them when they call you out is rife now, Luke Edwards has block loads because they don't agree with his views and nobody gets a right to reply, you are just automatically guilty. When he blocked me I was actually offended and I felt I deserved a chance to explain but because he deemed my post unworthy I'm a Troll

51 minutes ago, Ben said:

This calling people Trolls and blocking them when they call you out is rife now, Luke Edwards has block loads because they don't agree with his views and nobody gets a right to reply, you are just automatically guilty. When he blocked me I was actually offended and I felt I deserved a chance to explain but because he deemed my post unworthy I'm a Troll

You don't really have a right to reply I'm afraid. Half the problem with Twitter - peeps can write utter shite and there's minimal governance on it.

You've also pretty much done the same thing by calling him out here when he won't read it. From your post, we'd all think he was a wanker, but we haven't seen what he posted and he can't defend himself so he looks "guilty". I mean, from experience there's a strong chance he was a dick but my point stands [emoji38]

Basically Twitter is a shithole and not worth getting wound up by it. 

2 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Absolutely! Have you seen how he speaks to people when they question his "sources" and the info he gives out? Anyone who questions it is immediately called a troll, part of a cult and accused of being against the takeover. How ironic. 

He completely led people up the path and should hold his hands up for getting so much wrong when so many were hanging on to his every word. 

I haven't wasted one moment of my life on twitter, so no.

51 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Weird how suddenly there is so much news about the takeover just after we spend fuck all in another transfer window.

Wonder if it’ll all die down again and suddenly get revived in December, until February.

The only news that has come out is from Kennedy and his best mate Bullshit Keith. Nobody has a clue what the actual reason is for why that company is trading; so until that is clarified, pointless taking any notice of that either. 

Edited by et tu brute

7 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

PIF are listed as a corporation sole on NCUK Investment Ltd now. That's the directly related to Newcastle one https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12415316/filing-history. PAUK and UKSA were talked about here earlier but this is the one with actual links to us. Whether it means anything, we're all as clueless as each other

Interesting.