Doncaster Rovers Information

DRFC SLO

Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

I just wanted to pass on some information ahead of your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium on Friday evening.

The Newcastle fans will be located in the North Stand, this is located between the red and yellow corners of the stadium. If you do get lost, speak to one of our helpful stewards who will be happy to point you in the correct direction.

Parking is available at the Stadium in Car Park 3, the price is £5. Please avoid parking in the shopping centre over the road, they do hand out fines to people parking in there for the games and they also lock this car park at around 7 pm as well, we wouldn’t want anyone to be stranded in Donny overnight!

No tickets will be available on the night for this game, so please purchase your tickets in advance from your clubs ticket office.

There will be food trucks located around the stadium if you would like a bite to eat before the game. Unfortunately, the Belle Vue Bar will not be open for this game, so if you would like an alcoholic drink then you can purchase from the kiosks inside the stadium.

If you would like to take a look around our club shop, this can be found in the South\West corner of the stadium. For you who like to collect memorabilia on your travels, there are pin badges etc available in the shop.

If you are wanting to bring any flags or banners with you, below is a link to our flag guidance:

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2019/september/rovers-offer-new-guidance-for-bringing-flags-to-the-stadium-/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is [email protected] or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

I will be around before and after the game, so if you require any help, information or you just want a chat, please come and find me.

I hope you all have a safe journey to the game and that you all enjoy the game.

Kind Regards

Dean Medcalf

Supporter Liaison Office

Guest HTT II

Welcome and thanks for sharing information, much appreciated and can you pass on some of your communication and professionalism skills to NUFC please. Thanks.

Looking forward to going, I’m down there in anyway as my family live down there and I was due to go this weekend before the game was announced.

There is a surprisingly fair amount of Newcastle fans in Doncaster.

Just now, Stifler said:

Looking forward to going, I’m down there in anyway as my family live down there and I was due to go this weekend before the game was announced.

There is a surprisingly fair amount of Newcastle fans in Doncaster.

Loads of Newcastle fans in both Doncaster and Scunthorpe. No idea why.

32 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would attend this to be honest.

the same reason 50,000 turn up , they can’t help themselves, baffling 

43 minutes ago, GWN said:

Hi mate .

just do us one more thing , the double over our wee neighbours.

thank you for taking the time to post 

I wish we could! We don't have th3 best record against them unfortunately, fingers crossed this year we can get one over on them! 

26 minutes ago, DRFC SLO said:

I wish we could! We don't have th3 best record against them unfortunately, fingers crossed this year we can get one over on them! 

Man mark McGeady and they are pretty toothless. He's the difference for them being a lower half club to challenging for promoton/play offs.

15 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

@DRFC SLO cheers for the post. What's Doncaster's aspirations for the season? Live after NUFC legend Coppinger isn't it? 

It is unfortunately, even at 40 last season he still showed glimpses that he capable of playing on.

after the disappointing collapse of last season and yet another new manager coming in, I would more than happily finish just outside the play offs. I think we need a steady season and then push on next year. 

6 minutes ago, DRFC SLO said:

It is unfortunately, even at 40 last season he still showed glimpses that he capable of playing on.

after the disappointing collapse of last season and yet another new manager coming in, I would more than happily finish just outside the play offs. I think we need a steady season and then push on next year. 

Nice one. Hoping to get over to yous and others in the broad locality this season; Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Barnsley, cos fuck going to watch NUFC.