I’ve left this rather last minute (I’ve booked the rest of the stag!), however I probably need the stag dressed up for one of the nights. 

Are there any good singular outfits you’ve seen on a Stag Do? Or any good ideas that I could steal…

The totally over the top stuff he can laugh off, dress him as a plausable bellend so people who see him don't know if he's in fancy dress or not, make him up as one of those Paul Weller haircut dicks or a too-edgy goth.  Or a neckbeard in an anime t-shirt and fedora.

50 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

How do you even do that? :lol:

With a good pair of trainers and at least 500 meters away from a school.

1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

The totally over the top stuff he can laugh off, dress him as a plausable bellend so people who see him don't know if he's in fancy dress or not, make him up as one of those Paul Weller haircut dicks or a too-edgy goth.  Or a neckbeard in an anime t-shirt and fedora.

I do quite like the idea of not allowing him to laugh it off, and just making him look a prick :lol:

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Make him walk around advertising the sun 

Another good one. He could get murdered for that mind.

52 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Dress him as a UNESCO official.

Love it

You don't want to be going to Liverpool for a Stag. Mates were down there last weekend and got turned away from most places and they were in smaller groups, not dressed up and all 40 years old.