Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Well done all winners, I wanted to join the party but it was 13/2 by the time I checked.

Neil (forum member) has tipped up a good'un for Australia v China tomorrow. Harry Souttar is a CB, but he has scored 6 in his last 5 for Oz. If he plays he will be a constant threat from set pieces, standing at around 6'6.

Hes generally 7/2, but he's 11/1 on 365 and you can choose to void it if he doesn't start.

Edited by The Prophet

16 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Well done all winners, I wanted to join the party but it was 13/2 by the time I checked.

Neil (forum member) has tipped up a good'un for Australia v China tomorrow. Harry Coutter is a CB, but he has scored 6 in his last 5 for Oz. If he plays he will be a constant threat from set pieces, standing at around 6'6.

Hes generally 7/2, but he's 11/1 on 365 and you can choose to void it if he doesn't start.

Given the success of tonight's very well chosen logical forum bet, I see no reason not to reinvest £10 in this.

3 hours ago, midds said:

Quick question gentlemen - how would I go about finding out how many headers on target players have had since the season started? Had a look around the opta site and it's not there (that I can find). Any ideas?

You can do it using the player's page on whoscored.com. Choose the Detailed tab, then Shots and Body Parts:

Enp3n4V.png

You can also search across the whole PL in the same way, and put them in order:

syrko52.png

20 hours ago, Wullie said:

You can do it using the player's page on whoscored.com. Choose the Detailed tab, then Shots and Body Parts:

Enp3n4V.png

You can also search across the whole PL in the same way, and put them in order:

syrko52.png

Fantastic resource that mate. Thank you 

Anyone watching Sweden Spain? Every source I can find - whoscored, LiveScore, SkySports, FlashScore, Betfair - says Busquets has already been booked, but Bet365 and SkyBet both think it was Laporte, with Busquets still available. I've taken Busquets at 9/2 and hoping everyone else is right.

22 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Neil (forum member) has tipped up a good'un for Australia v China tomorrow. Harry Souttar is a CB, but he has scored 6 in his last 5 for Oz. If he plays he will be a constant threat from set pieces, standing at around 6'6.

Didn't work out tonight but TBF he was sent up for every set piece and could be worth another go in their next match