Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

2 hours ago, bovril said:

Messi / Benzema / Salah all to score anytime = 8/1

and jumped on board @Wullie's card doubles, like the look of those in what should be a physical end-to-end game. 

Bet didn’t come in but it was a cracking game to watch and a physical end-to-end game it proved to be. Had everything; missed penalty, chances galore, touchline brawl (handbags), 3 x staff sent off, superb goal, and 7 cards on the pitch, including another red. 

Started hitting the bar with my bet builders again after a good run. Just needed another Atalanta card last night for a winner, and tonight I just needed under 5 goals at Birmingham, which lost thanks to an 87th minute consolation penalty.

365 doing another free fiver on any PL game this weekend.

Mike Dean doing our game tomorrow so was just having a shufty at the prices. Sean Longstaff for as long as I can remember has always hovered around between 9/2 and 7/1 with 365, which always looks tempting but he actually doesn't pick that many up, and hasn't been booked for ages now, not since last November.

His price tomorrow night is suddenly 6/4. Still 9/2 on Betfair. It does fascinate me sometimes how the bookies price these up.

On 16/09/2021 at 15:55, Wullie said:

365 doing another free fiver on any PL game this weekend.

Mike Dean doing our game tomorrow so was just having a shufty at the prices. Sean Longstaff for as long as I can remember has always hovered around between 9/2 and 7/1 with 365, which always looks tempting but he actually doesn't pick that many up, and hasn't been booked for ages now, not since last November.

His price tomorrow night is suddenly 6/4. Still 9/2 on Betfair. It does fascinate me sometimes how the bookies price these up.

Back to 6/1 now longstaff. Must have been a glitch