Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Aye I just got a notification that they're reviewing it. Bastards. Have you already withdrawn?

I have aye. Says the bet was Void on my bet history. How'd you go about getting it levelled off, i can't see their live chat function?

13 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Result, just leave it, they'll almost certainly do it "as a gesture of goodwill" by tomorrow morning, always have with me when I've cashed out on a goal that's then disallowed.

I've found the live chat and after the most minimal amount of playing dumb to what happened the guy said it'll get reset. Thanks for the tip, excellent spot!

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

Sterling FGS 11/2 Sky boost

Kane and Sterling 2+ SOT each 8/1 Sky

Over 1.5 goals in all the Euro 7.45ers 17/1

And of course £10 on the Souttar goal for Oz

£65, £90 and then £110 from the Wullie hack. Best International midweeker I can remember after Ronnie's heroics last night into the bargain.

Just now, Wullie said:

I'm waiting for 365 to price these two up, card prices in general look decent for Andorra.

Aye couldn’t see them on 365 went elsewhere. Tho most places has him called chus yet betfair has him called Jesus 

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Dunno what the bookies were thinking with some of the prices in that game. Chus Rubio 3/1, his page on FlashScore is just a list of yellow cards.

Betway are not paying out on chus as they had him down as Jesus. It’s the same fuckin guy