Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

About 3 weeks ago my mate mentioned instead of putting accumulators on he does half time results coz the prices are far bigger and I started doing them. Honestly I’ve had about 1 straight win acca up in about a year but since I started doing to win 1st half I’ve had about 5 of them up. 

currently have one on. Arsenal, osasuna & Waiting for angers for another one. 

7 minutes ago, gdm said:

About 3 weeks ago my mate mentioned instead of putting accumulators on he does half time results coz the prices are far bigger and I started doing them. Honestly I’ve had about 1 straight win acca up in about a year but since I started doing to win 1st half I’ve had about 5 of them up. 

currently have one on. Arsenal, osasuna & Waiting for angers for another one. 

:D

17/1 for the treble 

Bookies love punters betting on acca’s as it’s a great source of profit margin for them (hence why they offer so many promos around them). I’d personally avoid doing any more than triples, unless it’s a 50p 20-fold type 1000-1 dream ticket for a bit of fun.

1 hour ago, Tisd09 said:

Missed the matched Bet offer from Sky, they don’t usually do that do they?

Started to do more and more £5 in-plays, obviously a money maker for them. This was the first £25 offer though, also nice how the free bet then has no expiry. 

7 hours ago, bovril said:

Bookies love punters betting on acca’s as it’s a great source of profit margin for them (hence why they offer so many promos around them). I’d personally avoid doing any more than triples, unless it’s a 50p 20-fold type 1000-1 dream ticket for a bit of fun.

This is apropos nothing, but the best games to win money on are the fringe games in shit leagues where the odds are fairly even but the bookies have local expertise that actually know which sides are the favorites (but they don't need to cover their bases due to people not betting on them). Not sure how to properly explain but after I started doing commercials for a betting company, by god, I've been fed some good information every now and then :lol: 

Rodri / Cucurella / Trossard @ 200/1

Foden 2+sot & Jesus 1+ sot @ 5/1

Over 1.5 goals, 5+ Manchester City corners, 3+ Brighton corners and 10+ booking points each team @ 5/2

Veltman card, Grealish and Maupay 1+sot, Man City 4+corners @ 18/1

Edited by bovril

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Cucarella and Veltman 25/1

Also with Rodri 140/1

Wahey, just put a Yankee on these three and Cancelo.

Cards have been priced up on Friend’s stats from last season which is probably correct but he has produced 12 in his first two games PL this season.

Had a 20 quid 3 btts treble last night for £83. Today had 2 20 quid btts treble and 1 landed today. Berwick, Bradford, Inverness btts for 98. 

Nailed 2 trebles in a row on NFL, like the total points spread over or under. So won a few bets but stupidly stuck 50 quid on roulette and lost.