Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Bet on Insigne assist and Oshimen to score 8/1

Insigne lobs ball over keeper and oshimen clearly taps it in on the line. They’ve gave the goal to Insigne.

betfair paid out. Withdrew right away 

edit they’ve officially corrected it

Edited by gdm

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Few 50p double-doubles for an interest.

Brice

Balde

Rui

Samir

Got the double up in Italy, meanwhile in Spain both players were subbed off before half time. :rolleyes: Hoping that will void it so I can pocket a tasty £2 profit.

Bologna-Genoa (17:30ko), Getafe-Atleti (18:30) averaging 3.75, 2.75, 3.4 and 4.4 team cards per game respectively. Getafe and Atleti's games at the weekend had 13 and 10 cards, and tonight is a Madrid derby. Law of averages says there should be a decent chance of hitting a few targets. I'll be having some double-doubles.

Some hefty prices on "to score 2 or more" for teams likely to be facing weakened/"focus on the league"/rotated sides tonight. Rochdale, Cheltenham, Stoke, QPR, Norwich all well priced. Might try some small stake trebles.

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Bologna-Genoa (17:30ko), Getafe-Atleti (18:30) averaging 3.75, 2.75, 3.4 and 4.4 team cards per game respectively. Getafe and Atleti's games at the weekend had 13 and 10 cards, and tonight is a Madrid derby. Law of averages says there should be a decent chance of hitting a few targets. I'll be having some double-doubles.

Good start

D47PV50mp5pIuiCCFyrKFa8GQWhqWa67l4PYWfW9

I absolutely love Getafe, really hope they don't get relegated this season because they have been an absolute card banker for years. Also had winners on the 3 cards for all 4 teams, and 4 and 5 cards each in Spain.

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

Some hefty prices on "to score 2 or more" for teams likely to be facing weakened/"focus on the league"/rotated sides tonight. Rochdale, Cheltenham, Stoke, QPR, Norwich all well priced. Might try some small stake trebles.

Had Harrogate, Sunderland, Southampton & Everton to score 2+ at 21/1

37 minutes ago, Wullie said:

D47PV50mp5pIuiCCFyrKFa8GQWhqWa67l4PYWfW9

I absolutely love Getafe, really hope they don't get relegated this season because they have been an absolute card banker for years. Also had winners on the 3 cards for all 4 teams, and 4 and 5 cards each in Spain.

Extraordinary work

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Amazing stuff, well done Wullie. What was the rest of the bet? 👍

I posted the slip above, just a 50p double-double. :) I put 6 slips on so I had more than half the outfield players covered, was confident there'd be loads of cards, just a case of hoping enough of them gathered on one slip.

Absolutely ridiculous evening tonight. 6 games in Italy and Spain and all 12 teams picked up at least 2 cards, as well as plenty of goals. One of my most successful betting nights ever, easily.