Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Do SkyBet just not offer card doubles, does anyone now? Can never figure it out how to do it. 

'Player Carded Accumulators' although there's a really limited selection (you can't pick and choose, they give set doubles) and the odds are absolute poverty. If you've something in mind specifically I'd ask someone with a B365 or Betfair account to do it for you.

23 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Do SkyBet just not offer card doubles, does anyone now? Can never figure it out how to do it. 

You can request it thru their request a bet bit but it’s hit or miss if they put it up. or tweet it to @requestabet on twitter and they’ll tweet u back with a link but their prices seem to be on the low end 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Who have people got to get booked for Chelsea? I want to double up with rodri but no one at Chelsea seems to be a consistent card getter

When Grealish is playing, I always look for whoever is up against him, fancy Azpi most down that side, 9/2 with 365.

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Who have people got to get booked for Chelsea? I want to double up with rodri but no one at Chelsea seems to be a consistent card getter

I'd fancy Rudiger to get a card today, capable of losing his head at times and likes a tackle. 

Lukaku 2+ SoT, Grealish & Jesus 1+ SoT each, 5+ corners each team and 10+ booking points each team @ 33/1

Rodri + Rudiger YC, Over 4 corners in Match @ 20/1 

*For those that like card doubles, worth checking out total corners market when bet building. Can usually add on an extra 2/1 or so for minimal risk. E.g. The above bet with Rodri and Rudiger YC is 18/1 but adding on over 4 corners in the match will take it to 20/1. 

Just noticed on betfred that the total winning distance spread for Listowel is under 60, between 60 and 80 and over 80 !

This is a massive mistake as I think the spread should be about 25-37.

Under 60 length is a knocking bet. 

Edit...as i typed this the distance spread was removed. I got a £100 on it. No doubt they will void it now.

another edit...it was changed to 25-37 :lol:

Edited by Dancing Brave

23 minutes ago, bovril said:

*For those that like card doubles, worth checking out total corners market when bet building. Can usually add on an extra 2/1 or so for minimal risk. E.g. The above bet with Rodri and Rudiger YC is 18/1 but adding on over 4 corners in the match will take it to 20/1. 

Yeah I’ve done this quite often. Usually add the favourite to have 3 or more corners to boost the price 

35 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Just noticed on betfred that the total winning distance spread for Listowel is under 60, between 60 and 80 and over 80 !

This is a massive mistake as I think the spread should be about 25-37.

Under 60 length is a knocking bet. 

Edit...as i typed this the distance spread was removed. I got a £100 on it. No doubt they will void it now.

another edit...it was changed to 25-37 :lol:

Money back and this email sent to me.:lol:

"Dear Customer,

Due to a pricing error, your bet on "Under 60 Lengths" @ Listowel for the "Winning Distances" has been voided in accordance with our betting rules:

1.  Acceptance of wagers.

Should there be an obvious pricing error or system failure which leads to incorrect prices, lines or handicaps being displayed, any bets taken at these prices will be deemed void and all bets cancelled including multiples."

B Williams and Godfrey YC + over 6 corners @ 25/1

Ritchie and Sissoko YC + over 6 corners @ 33/1

Everton 2+ goals, 3+ corners each team, Norwich 20+ booking points @ 7/2

Vardy, Antonio, Salah all to score @ 14/1

Edited by bovril