Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Q11 with £650 left. Split it £550/£100 on over 2.5 goals in this At Madrid v Sociedad game. Going to guarantee that I either come out with £500 or £50.

Nice early goal for you there. Sociedad as well.. Another before half time be nice

On 16/10/2021 at 21:14, bovril said:

It's not a glitch, it's just 365's card prices tend to be much better value than elsewhere. Another example (that didn't come in) was Mbeumo for the Brentford vs Chelsea match earlier today, he was 9/1 pre-match. 

That was David Timor's first booking of the season, so explains it a bit. Nice win all the same. 

David Timor evens for a card tonight. Was definitely a mistake. Wish I'd stuck more on. Seen a few on twitter got on it as well. Always nice to get one over the bookies.  Hopefully they do similar again

5 minutes ago, GWN said:

6/4 Blyth to win at Bradford tonight looks skinny but they will bounce back , they are are shite .

Nap of the month this 

Bradford are shite or Blyth ?

Talking to my dads old mate this morning and he puts all the leagues in the next 12 hours on his bet365 account and backs every home team @3/1 or over, he picks 4 in a row and puts on a 10p lucky 15, I've put 11 on for tonight so I'll feedback tomorrow with my results