Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Any easy 4fold win today. Ipswich, Harrogate, Plymouth & Wycombe 

also betfair have paid out on dykes & zahavi 2+ shots on target each but I think zahavi has only had 1. Withdrew money straight away 

Edited by gdm

Double-trixie (England, Denmark, NI games)

Jordi Rubio

Vales

Ionita

Ginsari

Mbabu

McNair

Jesus Rubio

Rebes

Rata

Armas

Saville 

Zakaria

Then trebles on the England game but I'm waiting until Christian Garcia gets priced up.

Wary of the ref in the England game, she has shown one card in her last two internationals. Prefer the Hungary/Austria game for cards. 

Nego card - 7/2 Betfair/PP

Thrown him in some small stakes trebles and the 4-fold with Orban, Gjasula and Ismajli. 

2 minutes ago, Nate said:

Wary of the ref in the England game, she has shown one card in her last two internationals. Prefer the Hungary/Austria game for cards. 

Thrown him in some small stakes trebles and the 4-fold with Orban, Gjasula and Ismajli. 

I'm hoping her numbers are a bit skewed because she does loads of women's games. She seems to dish out a decent amount outside of those. England have picked quite a few players who like to dribble which is a positive.

3 minutes ago, Nate said:

I'm also slightly wary of this, I think she might let a few more go compared to the other ref's for the international matches. 

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Gone for Vales, Rebes and Vieira as a trixie. All booked last time, all generally cardy. 66/1 for the whole treble, would be lovely.

Beware, it's Xavier Vieira, not Marcio.