Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Scottish 3pm games all had over 1.5 goals today, came in at 89/1 for the 18 games (I do it every week)

Also had a 6 game btts land for just shy of £200.

An Exeter winner would have landed a 38/1 acca too, but still been a class day.

I think cards will be good in the early tomorrow as its Attwell and two teams that are canny for cards.

Bet365 had a glitch on the getafe game. David Timor was 11/1 to be booked. Was never a certainty but the best odds for an outfield player is usually about 3/1! He was as little as 6/5 on betfair

Won abit on the horses and got carried away stuck 40 on him

Booked after 20 odd mins...wasn't sure if they'd pay out but they did!

58 minutes ago, jack j said:

Bet365 had a glitch on the getafe game. David Timor was 11/1 to be booked. Was never a certainty but the best odds for an outfield player is usually about 3/1! He was as little as 6/5 on betfair

Won abit on the horses and got carried away stuck 40 on him

Booked after 20 odd mins...wasn't sure if they'd pay out but they did!

It's not a glitch, it's just 365's card prices tend to be much better value than elsewhere. Another example (that didn't come in) was Mbeumo for the Brentford vs Chelsea match earlier today, he was 9/1 pre-match. 

That was David Timor's first booking of the season, so explains it a bit. Nice win all the same. 

1 hour ago, bovril said:

It's not a glitch, it's just 365's card prices tend to be much better value than elsewhere. Another example (that didn't come in) was Mbeumo for the Brentford vs Chelsea match earlier today, he was 9/1 pre-match. 

That was David Timor's first booking of the season, so explains it a bit. Nice win all the same. 

He was 25/1 to be sent off the same price as the next favourite for a yellow card. Next time Getafe play have a look at the highest odds for a card. Wont ever be anywhere near 11/1 for any outfield player. Lucky to get 4/1 for even the least likely

he also got booked last game v betis. Have been following them for about 18 months cos they love a card

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

Going to a wedding so few bets on early 

ASM & wirtz assist double 27/1

asm & Townsend assist double 30/1

Manquillo & skipp cards 27/1

good luck GDM , no bets for me going to match and not betting on it .

hope one comes in , or all.

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Can I interest anyone in some Orsato bingo for the Juve game this evening?

My favourite ref, hands down.

Barca Valencia at the same time as well, usually a quite feisty fixture, and Jesus Gil in charge. 

I'm waiting on a potential voided leg for my first winner in what feels like forever. 

I've reduced stakes due to some terrible luck of late: goals bets being sunk by red cards and missed penalties, players getting away with blatant yellow card challenges, normally card happy refs having an evening off, etc.

My good start to the season has bailed me out at least, its just the nature of the beast. Hopefully a hot streak is incoming.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

My favourite ref, hands down.

Barca Valencia at the same time as well, usually a quite feisty fixture, and Jesus Gil in charge. 

Need to guess the teams early doors cos I don't think I'll be in any fit state after our match

Just had a thorsby and carboni double up 19/1. Pays for the day 😀

Townsend and Antonio score, Keane and Zouma carded 450/1

Keane score and carded 107/1

Townsend and Iwobi carded 150/1

Doucoure, Digne and Johnson carded 90/1

Quid or two on the above daftness also.