Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Ah man, unlucky Wullie. That's a cunt.

I've got the full btts which looks like it has half a shout at this stage.

Aye I've got all overs, all BTTS and all over 1.5 as well.

On 26/10/2021 at 17:53, Ben said:

Talking to my dads old mate this morning and he puts all the leagues in the next 12 hours on his bet365 account and backs every home team @3/1 or over, he picks 4 in a row and puts on a 10p lucky 15, I've put 11 on for tonight so I'll feedback tomorrow with my results 

£85 in profit one bet two 12/1 and a 3/1 winners from teams I've never even heard of 

Origi 2+ shots on target & Minamino 1+ shot on target  @ 5/1

Some huge prices on cards for Preston vs Liverpool, e.g. Curtis Jones is 14/1

Hughes & C Jones both to be carded @ 100/1

Manchester City to score 2+ goals, 5+ Manchester City corners and 20+ West Ham booking pts @ 7/2

Soyuncu & Veltman both to be carded @ 22/1

Edited by bovril

Early heads up for the weekend, Romain Perraud doesn't pick up loads of cards but he will be in the unenviable role of "LB up against Sarr" this weekend and 15/2 with 365 is absolutely massive for anyone in that position. I think there's been 5 players booked already this season for bringing him down, in 9 games.

Bankes reffing too which is a bonus.

12 hours ago, Wullie said:

Early heads up for the weekend, Romain Perraud doesn't pick up loads of cards but he will be in the unenviable role of "LB up against Sarr" this weekend and 15/2 with 365 is absolutely massive for anyone in that position. I think there's been 5 players booked already this season for bringing him down, in 9 games.

On it, ta Wullie

21 hours ago, Wullie said:

Already shortened to 5/1 which is bloody annoying as I wanted to have him in a double with my free fiver, have got the single on though.